Part 69

(New book cover credits go to Pineapple_HS thank you my love 💕)

"Ma-mama May!". Jimin jumps out of Jin's arms and jumps on May. "Hi Jim... Eek!". May squeals when the rest of the hybrids hug her. "Hehe". May smiles. "Ok, ok, I missed y'all too". May giggled. May waited for the hybrids to say something but they didn't. They were to busy squeezing the hell out of her. "I love you guys but y'all are killing me". May said.

"Good, we can keep your body". Jin says and they looked at him. "What?". Jin says. "Oh come on!". Jin let's May go to fold his arms. "Like y'all won't keep her body". Jin huffed. "You're a psychopath". Caesar said. "Whatever hoe". Jin rolled his eyes. "Mama, what are you doing here?". Taehyung asked. "Well, the guys went to take care of something, so they called me to watch you all".

"And of course I said yes cause I missed my babies". May ruffled Taehyung's hair, making him laugh. "I am not a baby". Caesar said. "Yes you are!". May pinched his cheeks. "I am twenty eight years old". Caesar huffs. "Who's my baby?". May cupped Caesar's cheeks. "I-I am not a baby!". Caesar yells and May rubs his cheeks. "Who's my baby?".

Caesar blushed and moved away from May. "It-it's not me". Caesar says and May laughed. "Sure". May says and looks down at Jimin who was wrapped around her waist. "I missed you too cutie". May pats Jimin on his head. "This is awesome!". Taehyung cheers. "Today... We play!". Taehyung shakes his fist in the air. "I heard Jungkook is sick". May said. "What does that have to do with me?". Taehyung says.

"Tae...". May looks at him. "Whatever they told you wasn't true". Taehyung said. "So... You asking Jungkook to ride a roller coaster fifty seven times, you feeling bad and you taking care of him wasn't true?". May raised a brow. "Damn it Namjoon". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "How did you know Namjoon told me?". May asked. "Are you kidding, that man has a face of a snitch".

"How dare you". Jin hissed. "Sorry mom". Taehyung said. "I didn't mean to say the truth about step dad in your face". Taehyung snickers. "Tae... No...". Caesar covers his face. "You got three seconds to run". Jin said. "Low key... I only need one". Taehyung says and dashed out of the living room. "So while you kill him... I'mma go cook me some food". Caesar said.

"Jimin you're more then welcome to join me when...". Caesar laughs when Jimin quickly attached his self to him. "You will never pass on food huh?". Caesar chuckled. "I'm hungry, so leave me alone". Jimin says. "Ok, ok". Caesar says and walks to the kitchen while holding Jimin's hand. "He is so cute!". May squeals and noticed that Jin was staring at her. "Jin? What's wrong?". May asks and Jin crosses his arms.

"What are they really doing?".