Part 109

Taehyung was in Namjoon's studies, laying on the sofa when Jungkook walks

Taehyung was in Namjoon's studies, laying on the sofa when Jungkook walks. "There's my... OH GOOD GOD!". Jungkook screamed. "What the hell is wrong with you!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Tae... Baby if you were going through a mid life crisis then you should have told me, I would have broke up with you". Jungkook said. "What are you on about?". Taehyung asked.

"You really did take the phase, I woke up and chose violence to a WHOLE new level". Jungkook said. "What are you talking about!?!". Taehyung shouted and Jungkook held up a mirror at Taehyung.

 Taehyung shouted and Jungkook held up a mirror at Taehyung

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!". Taehyung fell off the sofa and Jungkook looks at him. "I'm the one that should be screaming". Jungkook said. "That bastard!". Taehyung ran out the room and Jungkook tilted his head. "What I miss?".

Yoongi was in the living room, just waiting for Taehyung to come out of hiding... And on que, Taehyung jumps from the balcony and glares at Yoongi. "Good afternoon Taehyung!". Yoongi beams, eating a orange slice. "I'll kill you!". Taehyung yells. "What til Eom...". "Ah, ah, ah". Yoongi waves a finger in the air. "You can't go near Jin with all of that". Yoongi says.

"And why the hell not?". Taehyung crossed his arms. "Cause that's strawberry scented hair dye". Yoongi said. "What?". Taehyung gasped. "Not only did I use to on your hair, it's also on your lips and sprayed all over your body". Yoongi explains and Taehyung's mouth dropped. "You son of a bitch". Taehyung hissed and all Yoongi did was smile at him.

"If you want to end this, then tell me". Yoongi snickers and walks to the kitchen but he didn't make it that far cause Taehyung jumps on his back and starts pulling his hair. "OW! GET OFF ME!". Yoongi screams. "Never!". Taehyung yelled. "You will pay for what you did to me and ma food!". Taehyung wraps his tail around Yoongi's throat and starts choking him.

"Ak!". Yoongi gags and falls into the kitchen.

 Yoongi gags and falls into the kitchen

"DIE!". Taehyung yells and Yoongi starts gasping. "Choke on your crimes!". Taehyung yells. "Get...". They both went quiet. They looked up and saw Hoseok sitting at the table, just looking at them. Taehyung and Yoongi immediately jumps away from each other, scared for their lives. Yoongi was going to speak but Hoseok puts his hand up and picks up his cup and took a sip.

Both Taehyung and Yoongi were sweating and shaking and they didn't know what to do. Hoseok just keep looking at them, sipping whatever he was drinking in silence. Hoseok finally puts his cup down and folded his hands together. "What was that?". Hoseok asked and Yoongi saw death flash in his eyes. "It looked like y'all were playing but that can't be right". Hoseok tilts his head. "Right?".

Taehyung was already in tears and Yoongi been stopped breathing. "I mean... Why play in my house when we have a front and back yard". Hoseok taps his head. "It doesn't make any sense to me". Hoseok said. "I know y'all are stupid but I don't think y'all were idiotic". Hoseok said and looks out the window. "It's a beautiful day, so why try to mess up my house?". Hoseok asked. "Y'all my speak".

Taehyung just burst into tears and Yoongi collapsed on the ground. "Didn't think so". Hoseok shakes his head. "Play outside". Hoseok said. "Do I make myself clear?". Hoseok says and all Taehyung did was nod. "Leave". Hoseok says and Taehyung was gone. "Now...". Hoseok looks down at his cousin.

"What to do with you".