Part 48

Yoongi sat in the living room on his phone and felt someone staring at him

Yoongi sat in the living room on his phone and felt someone staring at him. Yoongi turns his head and saw Jin, standing on his tail, just watching him. "What is it Jin?". Yoongi asked. The hybrid said nothing and sits across from Yoongi. "I heard what you said to Tae this morning". Jin said and Yoongi sighs.

"Do you like dislike Kook that much?". Yoongi puts his phone away and looks at Jin. "This isn't about that hyper active child". Jin says. "I'm referring to what you said to him". Jin said. "That red paper to be precise". Jin says. "You wanna tell me what...". "What did Jimin's say?". Jin cuts Yoongi off. "What?". Yoongi blinks. "That place...". Jin rubs his tail. "Jimin... Was there longer then Tae and I". Jin said.

"So... I... I don't know what they did to him". Jin smiles sadly. "So I want to know what they did to my baby". Jin says. "It's... Not good". Yoongi rubs his arm. "Even more reason to kill them, am I right?". Jin grins. "Now tell me". Jin ordered and Yoongi scratches his neck. "He... Was abused and starved". Yoongi said. "Figured as much". Jin says. "He... Wasn't in the best shape when we escaped". Jin said.

"What about you?". Yoongi asked. "This isn't about me". Jin replies quickly. "This is how those bastards treated my babies". Jin said. "If I couldn't saved all the hybrids that night, I would but... I just... Really needed to get them out". Jin shivers remembering what happen. "I didn't know May was going to put that red paper in their folders too, I would have pulled it out". Jin said. "Like you did yours?".

Yoongi and Jin jumped and saw Namjoon standing there... Glaring at Jin. "When did...". "Where's your Jin?". Namjoon asked. "I burned it". Jin scoffed. "Why did you do that?". Namjoon asked. "Cause I...". "Why did you do that?". Namjoon asked again, but colder. Jin stares at Namjoon and he started playing with his ears. "N-no reason". Jin stuttered. "Must have had a reason if you burnt it". Namjoon says.

"It has no...". "It has everything to do with me". Namjoon cuts Jin off. "I adopted you and you burned something about you that I needed to know". Namjoon says and Jin's ears dropped. "I get it, now stop". Jin says. Namjoon looks Jin up and down and noticed Jin discomfort and Namjoon sighs. "Up". Namjoon said. "I'm sorry?". Jin said. "Get up". Namjoon says. "I'm talk...". "Now". Namjoon hissed.

Jin flinched and jumps off the couch. "I'll be taking him now". Namjoon says and walks off without even waiting for Yoongi to reply. Jin follows after Namjoon with his ears still droopy and a pout. Yoongi was still processing what the hell happened. "That was...". "Hot". Yoongi jumps when he saw his cousin leaning against the wall. "Yoongi, why didn't you tell me Joon had that side of him?".

"And how the HELL am I supposed to know that?". Yoongi asked. "Don't hide shit like that from me again". Hoseok says. "But I...". "God! I am so HOT and bothered right now!". Hoseok shivers. "Where the hell is Caesar?". Hoseok walks away and Yoongi was left again confused. "What the hell is going on?". Yoongi rubs his head. "Damn it...".

"Where's Jimin when you need him?".