Part 81

Jimin ran in his room and jumped on his bed, still embarrassed about what happen. "It would be less embarrassing if I didn't like him". Jimin sighs. "What the FUCK did he do to you!?!". Jin walked in yelling and Jimin jumped. "Did I have to kill his little dick ass cause I will!". Jin shouted. "How DARE he break my trust in him!". Jin broke a hole in the wall with his tail. "Fucking... Dwarf, that fucking little white paint born troll".

"Umm... Eomma?". Jimin called out. "That tiny emotionless in the face ass dick". Jin said. "Eomma". Jimin says again. "Fucking unfinished cat hybrid looking ass asshole". Jin said. "Eomma!". Jimin yells and Jin looks at him. "Sorry for shouting Eomma but you misunderstand". Jimin said. "But I saw you run in your room". Jin says. "That's cause I was embarrassed". Jimin played with his fingers.

"Oh really?". Jin smirks and walks over to the bed and sits on it. Jimin immediately sat on Jin's lap and Jin giggled. "Well Yoongi took me to his art studio". Jimin said. "Art studio?". Jin says. "He can paint?". Jin asks and Jimin nods. "He's really good Eomma". Jimin said. "He painted me and I looked very pretty". Jimin smiled. "Baby, we been over this, you're drop dead gorgeous". Jin said. "I won't accept anything less then that".

"Ok, ok". Jimin giggled. "Anyway, he brought me there to paint for some strange reason". Jimin said. "And did you?". Jin asked and Jimin nods. "And what did you paint?". Jin asks. "Two flowers hugging". Jimin replied. "So... You and Yoongi?". Jin says and Jimin slowly nods. "That's so cute". Jin giggled. "Yoongi didn't get it". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "Humans are stupid baby so he wouldn't". Jin told him. "That or Yoongi is just dense as hell".

Jimin giggles again and Jin smiled at him. "So, how did you like painting?". Jin asked. "I didn't". Jimin says. "I only did it cause Yoongi liked it and I got to spend time with him". Jimin blushed. "Look at you, being cute and shit". Jin pats Jimin on his head. "I still can't believe you opened up to him so quickly". Jin said. "Me either". Jimin chewed on his bottom lip. "I-is that a bad thing?". Jimin asks and Jin sighed, knowing what Jimin was about to say next.

"I'm going to tell you this one more time baby". Jin said. "Not all humans are bad". Jin said. "Just because a few humans treated us like that doesn't mean you have to blame the whole race". Jin says. "We were fortunate to get really really good men and we really didn't thank May enough for this". Jin smiled. "So it's not a bad thing to open up to someone that isn't me, Tae or Caesar, ok?".

Jimin looks at Jin and nods with a smile on his face. "Good". Jin kissed Jimin on his head. "But did you tell him that you like him yet?". Jin asked but Jimin shook his head. "Are you going to tell him?". Jin asks and Jimin yet again shook his head. "Jimin". Jin sighs. "I'm scared". Jimin looks down at his hands. "What if he doesn't like me back or worst, he only got me cause I was the only one left to get". Jimin says. "What if he wanted Tae or you?". Jimin said.

"One... I would NEVER". Jin shivers. "And you forget how fast he signed for you that day we got adopted". Jin said. "So don't hide your feelings from him, it will only hurt you the more you hold them in". Jin said. "Not like I'm pressuring you to tell him or anything". Jin says. "No, I got it". Jimin said. "Thanks Eomma". Jimin hugged Jin. "Aw, you're welcome sweetie". Jin said. "Now, get some rest while I go beat on Jungkook... For no reason".

"O-ok". Jimin said. Jin kissed Jimin on his head again and skips out the room humming. "Oh dear". Jimin hugs his yellow blanket.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook".