Part 46

"Knock knock". Jimin pokes his head in the room and Yoongi grinned at him. "Come on in Jimin". Yoongi says and Jimin walks in holding two plates of food. Yoongi looks at the plates confused and looks at Jimin. "No offense Jimin, but I don't eat that much". Yoongi said and Jimin laughs. "This one is mine". Jimin says. "Huh?". Yoongi blinks.

"I asked Eomma to eat with you and he said ok". Jimin says and walks up to Yoongi and gave him his food and quickly backs away. Yoongi's eyes widened at Jimin and Jimin looks away. "You...". Yoongi says. "I know...". "Are you ok?". Yoongi asked and Jimin looks at him. "I could have got it for the floor again if you wanted". Yoongi said. "Or you could have...". "Stop". Jimin cuts in and Yoongi closes his mouth.

"Why were you worried about me?". Jimin asked. "Eh?". Yoongi tilts his head. "I gave you your food and quickly moved away from you". Jimin said. "Aren't you angry?". Jimin asks and Yoongi laughed at him. "And why would I be angry at you?". Yoongi rested his head on his hand, asking. "Cau-cause I moved away from you". Jimin says. "So?". Yoongi said. "Jimin... Listen". Yoongi sighs. "I won't be mad at something like that".

"You're scared of humans, I get that and all of this is new to you... Especially this environment". Yoongi said. "You won't change over night and I accept that, so I won't get angry at you... Ever". Yoongi says. "But... I don't move from Nam Nam". Jimin said and Yoongi raises a brow. "Nam Nam?". Yoongi said. "Mmm!". Jimin nods. "Mr. Namjoon said I can call him that!". Jimin beams.

Yoongi grabs his chest and tried not to squeal. "D-do you want a nickname too?". Jimin asked and Yoongi chuckled. "No". Yoongi says. "In case you haven't noticed, you don't call me Mr. Yoongi". Yoongi said. "I know that". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "But you just called Namjoon, Mr. Namjoon". Yoongi grinned. "I...". Jimin stops talking and Yoongi laughed. "I'm going to eat now".

"You can eat on the bed". Yoongi says and Jimin looked at him like he was crazy. "It's fine Jimin". Yoongi said. "Don't worry about making a mess, Hoseok is just gonna wake me up in the most violent way possible to wash my sheets". Yoongi sighed and Jimin giggled. "I like Mr. Hoseok". Jimin says. "Sorry to...". Yoongi felt a chill, so he rubs his arms. "Are you ok?". Jimin asked and Yoongi looks at the door. "Ye-yeah".

"By the way, they are going to ask you to stop calling them Mr". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin says and Yoongi nods. "That's gonna make them really uncomfortable... Especially Jungkook". Yoongi said. "I'll try". Jimin says and goes over to Yoongi's bed and starts eating. Yoongi watches Jimin, smiling. "Why aren't you eating?". Jimin asks. "You know... I had a microwave in my room". Yoongi said.

"What's a microwave?". Jimin asks. "It's something that reheats food". Yoongi replied. "Reheats... Wait so I went all the way downstairs for nothing?". Jimin says. "I forget I had it". Yoongi said. "Yoongi is a bully". Jimin pouts and walks out the room while hearing Yoongi laughs. "Wait!". Yoongi tried to stop laughing.

"Jimin! Come back!".