Part 35

"This is my room?"

"This is my room?". Jimin asks, already wrapped in the fluffy blanket. "Yes". Yoongi says. "I figured you wanted a comfortable room". Yoongi rubs his neck. "It is pretty comfy". Jimin giggled and Yoongi immediately blushed. Jin looks at him and smiled. "What do you say love?". Jin says and Jimin looks at Yoongi.

 Jin says and Jimin looks at Yoongi

"Thank you!". Jimin beams. Yoongi stares at him before walking out of the room. "Huh?". Jimin looked at Jin confused and Jin just laughs. "Was I not supposed to say that?". Jimin asked. "No, no, you did well". Jin pats Jimin on his head. "How about you play here and I'll go get your things". Jin said. "Ok Eomma". Jimin sinks into the bed and giggled.

"The bed is soft Eomma!". Jimin chirps. "Oh my god". Jin covers his face. "I-I'll be right back". Jin walked out without a reply and saw Yoongi in the hallway. "Why are you... Is your nose bleeding?". Jin asked. "No". Yoongi says and Jin raised a brow. "Yes". Yoongi sighs. "The fuck is wrong with you?". Jin asks. "Do you know how cute he is?". Yoongi says. "This is just a natural reaction". Yoongi said.

"Having a nose bleed is a natural reaction?". Jin crosses his arms. "Yup! Cause Jimin already gave me two of them already". Yoongi grins. "Why do you sound so proud of that?". Jin sighs. "Anyway, where's my room?". Jin asked. "I dunno". Yoongi said. "You didn't make me a room?". Jin blinks. "You don't belong to me". Yoongi said. "Your "bestie" made your room". Yoongi said.

"He did!?!". Jin claps. "You god damn right I did". Hoseok smirks. "Bitch, I know you have taste". Jin said. "I know I do". Hoseok looks at his nails. "Follow me babe". Hoseok said. "Where's Caesar?". Yoongi asks and Hoseok looks at him. "Nevermind". Yoongi rubs his neck. "Get my babe's things". Hoseok said. "But...". "What did I say?". Hoseok hissed and Yoongi grabs the suitcases by the stairs.

"Your authority". Jin touches his chest. "I know!". Hoseok links arms with Jin. "Come, I gave you like the best room ever, designed by me of course". Hoseok says and they walks off while Yoongi was struggling to hold all the bags. "Fuck my life".

 "Fuck my life"

"Eek!". Jin spins around the room on his tail. "This is beautiful!". Jin said. "I know". Hoseok giggled. "Thank you bitch!". Jin hugs Hoseok and Hoseok laughed. "You're welcome". Hoseok said. "My babies are going to have SO much fun in here". Jin says. "Woah". Yoongi says, managing to get all the bags in the room. "You really went all out". Yoongi said. "A royal must give the best to a fellow royal". Hoseok says.

"Exactly". Jin agreed. "And umm... I'm sorry in advance for the things Tae might do". Jin said. "Don't be". Hoseok says. "Eh?". Jin turned to Hoseok who was smiling at him. "I'mma beat his ass". Hoseok grinned. "Do you, this is your home". Jin said. "This is our home". Yoongi says and Jin looks him up and down. "Thank you again for this gorgeous room bestie". Jin said. "You're welcome boo". Hoseok smiles.

"Now, you relax and let Yoongi get Jimin's things". Hoseok said. "I will". Jin jumps on the bed. "What the hell Hobi?". Yoongi whispered. "Bye love!". Hoseok dragged Yoongi out the room. "Why do I...". "I'm fucking trying to help your dumbass". Hoseok slaps Yoongi in the head. "Ow!". Yoongi whined. "Listen, this is one opportunity you have to get closer to Jimin". Hoseok says.

"Eh?". Yoongi said. "I... Heard what May told you about him". Hoseok says and Yoongi sighs. "I didn't think she was that loud". Yoongi said. "Oh no honey, I was eavesdropping". Hoseok said. "Why!?!". Yoongi yells. "Now go talk to him cause y'all look so cute together". Hoseok said. "But...". "Goodbye!". Hoseok walks away and Yoongi groaned.

"I hate him".