Part 56

Jimin and Yoongi walks into the arcade and stop Hoseok and Caesar there playing air hockey. "That's a another win for the sun King!". Hoseok jumps. "You're ass is cheating". Caesar said and Hoseok flicks him off. "Hobi". Yoongi calls out and Hoseok turns his head. "Hello cousin dearest!". Hoseok waves. "Hello cutie". Hoseok said. "Hello Mr. Hoseok". Jimin bows.

"Mr?". Hoseok looks at Yoongi. "What the hell did you say to him?". Hoseok asked. "Nothing, he called you Mr on his own". Yoongi says. "Really?". Hoseok glances at Jimin. "Aw sweetie, you don't have to call me that". Hoseok giggles. "Just call me Hoseok". Hoseok said. "Then... Can I give you a nickname too?". Jimin asks. "Too? Who has a nickname?". Hoseok asked. "Mr. Namjoon!". Jimin beams.

"And what did you name him?". Hoseok says. "I named him Nam Nam". Jimin smiles. "You are SOOO cute!". Hoseok squeals. "Give me a nickname too!". Hoseok smiled widely and Jimin stares at him. "Smiley". Jimin blurts out. "Nam Nam and smiley". Jimin giggles. "You are... The cutest little baby in the world!". Hoseok sniffs and Jimin smiled at him.

"So what did you do so far Jimin?". Caesar asked. "I rode the merry go round and the teacups!". Jimin beams and Caesar covers his eyes. "Cute!". Hoseok squeals. "And what about you Yoongi?". Caesar said. "I watched him and had a nosebleed... A normal day to me". Yoongi said. "Well let's change that!". Caesar puts a arm around Yoongi's shoulder. "I challenge you to the basketball game". Caesar said happily.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Wh-what?". Caesar blinks. "What's so fucking funny!?!". Caesar yelled. "Yo-you think you can beat him in a hoop game!". Hoseok wheezed. "He really thought he had it!". Yoongi choked out. "He... He... I have to pee!". Hoseok holds his stomach and Yoongi was on the ground in tears. Their hybrids watched them, well more like judging him.

It took the cousin ten minutes to stop laughing and Caesar was glaring at Hoseok. "I-I'm sorry". Hoseok says, catching his breath. "But you really can't beat him love". Hoseok said. "Yes I can!". Caesar yells. "You! Bring your ass!". Caesar stomps to the basketball game and Yoongi sighs and followed him. "No limit, just shoot". Caesar said. "There's a time limit but I guess that doesn't mean anything". Yoongi said.

"You know what I meant". Caesar said. "Sure". Yoongi rolls his eyes and stood next to Caesar. They start their games and the game was on. "Go Yoongi!". Jimin cheers and Caesar turns to him with betrayal all over his face. "Why would you cheer for him and not me?". Caesar pouts. "So-sorry". Jimin smiled. Caesar turns to his game and saw that Yoongi already had thirty nine points.

"I turned my head for five seconds! How the hell!?!". Caesar picks up a ball but the time ran out. "I...". Caesar blinks. "Hooray!". Jimin jumps up and down. "I lost cause my cheerleader didn't cheer for me". Caesar pouts. "You were going to lose anyway, so why would I waste my time?". Hoseok said. "What prize do you want Jimin?". Yoongi asked. "I want the duck!". Jimin says and Yoongi grinned at him.

"He wants the yellow duck". Yoongi told the man. "Here ya go". The man hands the duck to Yoongi who passed it to Jimin. "Thank you". Jimin says, hugging the duck. "You're welcome". Yoongi said. "What do you want Hoseok?". Caesar asks. "I want the scooter". Hoseok said. "Bu-but that is the top prize". The man says. "For who?". Hoseok says. "We're the only ones here". Hoseok said. "But...".

"Ain't no buts, my baby wants the scooter". Caesar said. "Caesar... I want the scooter". Hoseok pouted, tugging on Caesar's shirt. "And you will get the scooter". Caeser said. "Move out my way". Caesar jumps over the counter and grabs the scooter. "You can't do that". Yoongi groaned. "Pay for it". Caesar said and hands the scooter to Hoseok. "Thank you love!". Hoseok kissed Caesar on his cheek.

"You're welcome". Caesar beams and turns to the man. "There are no losers in this household". Caesar said. "Tell him boo". Hoseok said. "And if he comes back here without me, then you will give him whatever he wants". Caesar said. "Yes you will". Hoseok flips his hair. "Sho-should we leave?". Jimin whispers. "Yeah". Yoongi says. The two backed away and ran out the place laughing.

"Wait! Don't leave me!". The man yells. "And another thing...". Caesar says and the man groans.

"Someone help me".