Part 79

Namjoon and Jungkook walked in the living room and we're tackled by their hybrids

Namjoon and Jungkook walked in the living room and we're tackled by their hybrids. "And where the FUCK did you go without me?". Jin growled. "Did you fucking go to see that Lily bitch? I will...". Jin was cut off by Namjoon's kiss. "Better?". Namjoon asked and Jin nods in silence. "Ta-Tae... I-I breath". Jungkook gasped out cause Taehyung was wrapped around his neck.

"You fucking left me... Deal with it". Taehyung said and Jungkook gasped for air. "Bitch breath, the fuck is wrong with you?". Taehyung says. "I don't think he can breath". Jimin says, walking in while hugging Yoongi's arm. "He can breath". Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who was turning blue. "Ohhhh...". Taehyung jumps off of Jungkook and Jungkook starts breathing in air. "My bad". Taehyung said.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a ok sign and kept trying to get some air in his lungs. "Where did you two go?". Yoongi asked. "I went where ever Namjoon Hyung went!". Jungkook grins. "And that was where?". Jin asked, already ready to beat Namjoon's ass. "I don't fucking know". Jungkook replied. "Don't you lie to me". Jin hissed. "Where the fuck is that bastard?". Hoseok asked. "Hey boo!". Jin ran over to Hoseok to hug him.

"Hey bitch!". Hoseok hugs Jin. "Looking fabolous as ever". Hoseok said. "That's cause you're rubbing off on me". Jin says. "I do tend to influence people". Hoseok giggled. "But who are you talking about?". Jin asked. "Minho's bitch ass". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I'm right here darling!". Minho ran in holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling. "You look beautiful my dear". Minho said.

"I know I do but thanks anyway". Hoseok said sighing. "You're welcome". Minho grins. "Are you ready for our date?". Minho asks. "Yeah".

 "Yeah"

Caesar took the flowers from Minho and stared at them. "I'm more of a sunflower type of guy then a rose one". Caesar says and Minho looks him up and down. "Who in the fuck is you?". Minho asks. "Caesar, Hoseok's man". Caesar held out his hand. "Nice to meet me I'm sure". Caesar said. Minho stares at Caesar's hand and turns to Hoseok. "I-I thought we had a date". Minho said.

"We do". Hoseok says getting his coat. "It's a third wheel date". Hoseok said. "Guess who the extra is". Hoseok giggled. "That's just cold". Yoongi said. "I...". Minho blinks. "Ready babe?". Caesar asks, extending his arm out towards Hoseok. "Ready!". Hoseok happily takes Caesar's arm. "Y'all can order pizza tonight". Hoseok told them. "See y'all tomorrow!". Hoseok blew everyone a kiss and the couple walked out while being followed by a pouting Minho.

"I-is it bad that I don't feel bad for him?". Jungkook says and everyone shook their heads. "K...".

"Just making sure".