Hybridween

Yoongi was sitting in the living room, writing a song when he saw Jungkook damn near broke his neck coming down the stairs. Yoongi didn't pay him no attention til Jungkook stood on the table. "JEON JAEWON! GET DOWN!". Jungkook screams at the ceiling. Yoongi looks up and saw Jaewon swinging. "No!". Jaewon yells back. Yoongi took off his glasses and rubs his eyes, cause he wanted peace and quiet.

"I swear to God Jaewon if you don't get down from that ceiling RIGHT NOW, I'll beat your ass". Jungkook says. "Then I'll tell mom". Jaewon shot back. "Jae please, if Jin sees you swinging around... I can't help you when he puts his hands on you". Jungkook told him. "I want to go to the park!". Jaewon shouts. "You already went to the park". Jungkook said and Jaewon huffs. "Hyung, hel...". "Stop". Yoongi says and kept writing in his journal.

"Hyung!". Jungkook whines and Taehyung walks in. "Kook, where's Jaewon? He's supposed to get ready to trick or treating". Taehyung says and Jungkook pointed to the ceiling. Taehyung looks up and gasped. "Jeon Jaewon! Get down here right now!". Taehyung yells. "No!". Jaewon huffed. "Who the fuck he talking too like that?". Taehyung says. "He must think you were talking Kook". Taehyung laughed and got a broom.

"You're about to be a broom for Halloween and not Superman!". Taehyung yells and Jaewon flinched. "GET. DOWN". Taehyung growled. "Mom, I'm making my tail stronger cause dad didn't take me to the park". Jaewon says and Taehyung glared at Jungkook. "You raised a liar Tae". Jungkook says. "How could you?". Jungkook shakes his head and Yoongi held back a laugh. "Kook! He needs exercise". Taehyung said.

"And he does! I always take him to the park after school". Jungkook said. "He needs at LEAST eight hours in the park". Taehyung says. "Not doing all that". Jungkook yawns. "Uncle?". A voice says and Yoongi saw Sunhee standing next to him. 

"Well, don't you look cute". Yoongi says and Sunhee courtesy. "Is there something wrong?". Yoongi asks. "Just wanted to tell you that mother heard everything and is coming to end Jaewon's life". Sunhee says and Yoongi's eyes widened. "I'm telling you this cause you hate things that are not announced first, so I thought I should warn you". Sunhee says and sat down next to him and Yoongi got confused.

"Ar... Are you going to watch?". Yoongi asks and Sunhee turns to him. "Of course, should I not?". Sunhee tilts her head. "Mother might need assistance if something goes wrong". Sunhee said. "I'm prepared for every situation that might occur". Sunhee said. "Stop talking like your father". Yoongi says and Sunhee giggles. "You sound like mother". Sunhee said. "He gonna die". Yoongi jumped at Caesar's voice.

"What's wrong jumpy?". Caesar chuckled. "Someone said death!?!". Hoseok says, looking around. "How can I help? What y'all need? I know a shady detective, so we can get away with it". Hoseok said and Caesar, Yoongi and Sunhee looked at him. "Oh! So I'M the bad guy for helping!?!". Hoseok yelled. "Fuck y'all". Hoseok scoffed. "Where's my son?". Caesar asked. "My son is getting dressed". Hoseok replied.

"He's our son". Caesar said. "That ain't what you said". Hoseok said. "It was implied". Caesar said. "What's implied is I could have slept with Minho and not you". Hoseok said. "Meaning, he will still be my son". Hoseok said. "I can change a man, but he can't change his birth mother". Hoseok grins and Caesar stares at him. "Hoseok, if you're still mad about that sprite, I said sorry". Caesar said. "That was my special edition sprite!". Hoseok yells.

"Y'all missing the show". Sunhee says. "Show?". Hoseok tilts his head. "You fucking loud barbaric rodent". Jin says, while he held Jaewon by his leg. "Wah!". Jaewon yelped. "My baby!". Jungkook gasped. "You dare play in a house that doesn't belong to you?". Jin made Jaewon look at him. "You tell me why I shouldn't toss you out the window". Jin says. "Don't hurt me! I'm sorry! I'll listen!". Jaewon cries. "Give me a reason!". Jin yells. "Jin! Put him down!". Namjoon yells.

"Where should I put him down Joon?". Jin asks. "Should I put him down on this ass whooping? Put him down on the couch from way up here? Put him down in the trash? Help me Joonie". Jin looks at his husband. "Oh God! Get my baby away from him!". Jungkook shouted. "Jin, carry him downstairs, correctly... Now". Namjoon ordered and Jin shivers. "Ok!". Jin chirps and walked downstairs with Jaewon.

Jaewon broke free from Jin and ran to his parents. Jaewon thought he was getting a hug from his mom, but Taehyung pulls his ear. "Ow!". Jaewon yelps in pain. "You fucking listen to me, do you understand me young man?". Taehyung said. "Yes". Jaewon pouted. "Better". Taehyung scoffed and let's his son's ear go. "Can we go now?". Kaihyun says. "Of course baby". Hoseok said. "See y'all". Caesar says and walks out with his family.

'Where's my family?'. Yoongi pouts. "Yoongi? Is it safe?". Yoongi heard Jimin's voice but he didn't see him. Yoongi got up and looks behind the couch and saw Jimin and their daughter.

 Yoongi got up and looks behind the couch and saw Jimin and their daughter

Yoongi grins when he saw that they were both dressed as bears. "What are you two doing?". Yoongi laughs and helps him both off the floor. "Daddy!". Aeri says. "My Princess looks so cute". Yoongi said. "We were already down here but hid when we saw Jin". Jimin said. "I see". Yoongi said and kissed them both on their heads. "We should go before Jin sees you two". Yoongi said. "Ready to trick or treat?". Yoongi asks, pinching Aeri's cheek.

"Yup! And I'm cute". Aeri beams and Yoongi almost lost his mind. Why? Cause she had Jimin's smile. "You're very cute, but let's hurry". Yoongi says. "So, you just gonna finna ignore me?". Jungkook said. "And after you didn't help me with my family situation, you think you can have peace without violence?". Jungkook chuckled. "I got that ass". Jungkook said. "JIN! YOONGI IS TRYING TAKE JIMIN'S MOCHI!". Jungkook screams.

"Say your...". Jungkook looks around for the Min's but they were already gone. "Where'd they go!?!". Jungkook yelled. "They left while you were talking". Jaewon said. "What did I tell you about lying to me Kook?". Jin says, standing behind Jungkook. "You must like getting abused by me". Jin said. "I shall give you what you want". Jin grabs Jungkook's hair and drags him out the room. "Help! Baby, help me!". Jungkook yells out. "Me or Jae?". Taehyung asks.

Jungkook, being slow, was thinking about a answer. "Are you serious?". Namjoon rubs his face. "I feel bad for you Jaewon, cause his stupidity is gonna catch up to you". Sunhee says and Jaewon turns to her.

"Crap".