Part 39

Jimin was woken up by a soft knock. "Baby? Are you awake?". Jimin jumps out of bed and immediately opens the door for Jin to hug him. "What happen? Are you ok?". Jin asks, worried. "No, I just wanted a hug". Jimin says. "You're so cute". Jin kissed Jimin on his head. "Go wash up for breakfast ok?". Jin said. "Ok". Jimin goes in the bathroom and Jin smiles. "He's so cute!".

Jimin goes downstairs cause Jin left and he was trying to find him but find Namjoon instead. "Nam Nam?". Jimin says and Namjoon quickly turns his head at him. "Wh-what did you just call me?". Namjoon asked with wide eyes. "I called you Nam Nam, since Hoseok gave you a nickname name, I wanted to give you one too... Am I not allowed to?". Jimin pouted.

"Oh my god, you're so cute". Namjoon covered his face. "You can call me that". Namjoon says and Jimin smiled widely. "Ok! Nam Nam!". Jimin walks over to Namjoon to smell him. Namjoon just looks at him and grins. "Do you like smelling me?". Namjoon asks. "You... Have a nice smell and I don't know why". Jimin says and Namjoon chuckled. "JEON JUNGKOOK! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!".

Jimin jumped at the voice, not cause it was loud... It's cause he didn't know who it was. Namjoon noticed Jimin's ears perk up and pats his head. "It's ok, I know who it is". Namjoon told him and they heard someone march in kitchen.

 Namjoon told him and they heard someone march in kitchen

"I swear to GOD you're going to give me a fucking heartattack". Lily says fuming and saw Namjoon. "Joon! Hello". Lily greets. "H-hi Lily". Namjoon waves shyly. "Where the hell...". Lily sees Jimin and squeals. "You're so cute!". Lily says. Jimin jumps and hides behind Namjoon, shaking. "Oh, no, no, don't be scared". Lily said. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you". Lily pouted. "It-it's ok Lily, he has a phobia to humans".

"Aw... Poor baby". Lily looks at Jimin in sadness. "Well, you listen to me cutie, the only person I want to hurt is Jungkook so don't you worry". Lily said and Jimin looks at him. "I promise". Lily gave Jimin a smile. "Nam Nam... She's pretty". Jimin says and Lily's head drops. "Lily's a boy Jimin". Namjoon chuckled and Jimin's ears perk up again. "Really?". Jimin looks at a depressed looking Lily. "I'm sorry". Jimin says.

"It's ok cutie". Lily said and then smiled at Namjoon. "Wh-what is it?". Namjoon asked blushing. "Is he yours?". Lily asks. "No, Yoongi adopted him". Namjoon said. "He's adorable". Lily giggled and Namjoon blushed, and that's when Jin walks in. He looked at Lily, looks at a blushing Namjoon and clicks his tongue. Jin waltz over to Namjoon and links arms with him.

Namjoon looks at Jin in shock but Jin had his eyes on Lily. "Oh? I didn't even...". "I was looking for you". Jin cuts Lily off. "I...Why?". Namjoon asks, still confused. "Don't tell you forget our promise Joon". Jin said. "Umm...". Namjoon just blinks in confusion. "You are so forgetful sometimes". Jin sighed. "So, who are you looking for?". Jin asks, finally acknowledging Lily.

"Umm... Jungkook". Lily says. "Out the back". Jin said. "He's trying to run!". Lily runs out the kitchen and Jin moved away from Namjoon. "What was that?". Namjoon asked. "Are you hungry baby?". Jin ignored Namjoon. "A little". Jimin said. "Come". Jin held out his hand and Jimin grabs it. "Was that Lily I saw?". Hoseok says in disgust, walking in. "It was". Namjoon said.

"I'm disgusted already". Hoseok said. "Hey boo!". Hoseok said. "Morning bitch!". Jin giggled and hugged Hoseok. "Where are you going?". Jin asked. "Oh, Yoongi and I have to go to work". Hoseok said. "What?". Jimin looked at Hoseok. Hoseok giggled and gave Jimin a smile. "Don't worry Jimin, we'll be right back". Hoseok said. "I- I wanna go". Jimin says, shocking everyone.

"Umm...". Jin says and turns to Hoseok. "Are you sure?".

Yoongi walks saying and Jimin stares at him. "Oh come on!". Hoseok groaned. "What the hell are you wearing!?!". Hoseok shouted. "Clothes". Yoongi said. "You look fucking ridiculous". Hoseok said. "No, I look comfy". Yoongi grins and looks at Jimin, who was staring at him. "What's wrong Jimin?". Yoongi says and Jimin looks down. "I would love to take you Jimin but I won't be able to give you my full attention". Yoongi said.

"O-oh". Jimin plays with his fingers. Hoseok looks at Jimin with sad eyes, then a lightbulb goes off. "How about a take Caesar with us?". Hoseok says. "Yes, yup, I agree, what a wonderful plan". Caesar said and immediately clings onto Hoseok. "I guess". Yoongi shrugs. "Fuck you mean you guess?". Caesar glares at Yoongi. "Be nice". Hoseok tells his hybrid. "Ok". Caesar said. "Jin, are you ok with this?". Yoongi asked.

"It's ok". Jin said. "Ok then, get dress Jimin". Yoongi said. "Ok!". Jimin bounces out the kitchen, happily. "Jin, I'm leaving you in charge of my house". Hoseok says. "Who else would you trust?". Jin laughed. "No one, now you please find Tae... He's too fucking quiet for my taste". Hoseok said. "I know exactly where he is". Jin shakes his head and leaves. "You let me go and go get ready". Hoseok said.

"I don't wanna". Caesar whined. "Pda". Namjoon says and they look at him. "Damn Joon, when did you get here?". Hoseok asked and Namjoon just walked out. The couple watched him leave, then they looked at each other. "Was it something I said?". Hoseok asked. "Nah babe...".

"He was probably horny".