Part 91

Jimin and Yoongi were in a limo going to their date destination. While Yoongi was on his phone making sure everything was perfect, the cute little lamb was looking around the limo with curiosity. Jimin made sure he looked at every corner of the limo, he also was touching everything. Yoongi finally noticed what Jimin was doing and raised a brow.

"What are you doing?". Yoongi asked. "I never been in a long car before!". Jimin exclaimed happily and Yoongi had to stop his self from laughing. "It's called a limo". Yoongi says, putting his phone away so that he can give Jimin his full attention. "Limo?". Jimin tilts his head. "Mmm". Yoongi hummed. "Why is it called a limo?". Jimin asks. "You have to ask Namjoon cause I don't know". Yoongi said.

"Nam Nam has all the answers". Jimin nods to his self. "My boyfriend call Nam Nam". Jimin said. "My boyfriend?". Yoongi gave Jimin a look. "Eomma said I need to say my boyfriend instead of boyfriend". Jimin said. "Can't you just call me Yoongi?". Yoongi asked. "No". Jimin replied immediately. "Ok then". Yoongi sighs. "Now, where are we going?". Jimin asked. "There".

"Not the titanic!". Jimin held onto Yoongi's arm. "I don't wanna die!". Jimin yelled. "Ho-How...". Yoongi groaned. "You're not going to die Jimin". Yoongi said. "It's not gonna leave the deck". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin gave Yoongi puppy eyes and for the first time in a very long time... Yoongi had a nose bleed. "Oh!". Jimin gasped and quickly grabs some tissues for Yoongi.

"Hold your head back but not all the way, you can choke on your blood". Jimin says. "Sorry". Yoongi said. "What happen? Why did your nose start bleeding?". Jimin asked. "Don't worry about it". Yoongi said and Jimin pouted. "You're my boyfriend, I have to worry". Jimin said and Yoongi blushed. "Alright, come on". Yoongi got out the limo and held out his hand towards Jimin. "Hehe". Jimin let out a little giggle and took Yoongi's hand.

"Was giggling really necessary?". Yoongi asked. "Yes". Jimin smiled. Yoongi just let him be and walks over to the cruise ship. Jimin, being the curious little lamb that he was, starts looking around. The lamb was never this close to water before, so he was happy. Then, he saw couples. Jimin saw a couple holding hands and he looks down at his hand that was holding Yoongi's. 'Holding hands, check'. Jimin giggled to his self.

They he saw a woman hugging a man's arm and pouts. "I can do it better'. Jimin huffs to his self and hugs Yoongi's arm. Yoongi looks down at Jimin and saw the lamb puffing out his cheeks. "What are you doing?". Yoongi asked. "She's doing it". Jimin pointed to the couple. "I'm just better". Jimin said. "Wh-Why do you sound jealous?". Yoongi asks. "Who said I was jealous?". Jimin huffed. "Yoongi!".

They turned to see a middle age man walking up to them and Jimin immediately gets scared. "Hey, hey, it's ok, I know him". Yoongi pats Jimin on his head. Yoongi looks at the captain and held up his hand, telling him to stop. The man stops walking and sees the hybrid hugging Yoongi's arm for dear life. "Ah". The man nods. "Hello there, I'm Enho, this is my ship". Enho says. Jimin glances at him and looks down.

Yoongi chuckled and rubs Jimin's ear to calm him. "Don't do that". Jimin pouts and Yoongi laughed. "Go ahead and introduce yourself". Yoongi says. Jimin looks at at Yoongi, who gave him a smile. "Ok". Jimin said. "Hi! I'm Jimin! And this is my boyfriend!". Jimin smiled. Enho blinks at Jimin before laughing. "My goodness, he is adorable". Enho said. "I'll kill you". Yoongi growled.

"I...". "Come on Jimin, let's go". Yoongi looks Enho up and down, like he's judging him and went to the ship with Jimin. "I...". Enho watched them leave in confusion.

"What did I do?".