Christmas miracle pt2

"Oh? Your water broke... Neat". Yoongi says and Jimin stares at him until he picks up on what he just said. "Your water broke". Yoongi repeats. "OH MY GOD! YOUR WATER BROKE!". Yoongi screams. Yoongi ran pass Jimin and Jimin sighs cause he knew what was gonna happen. "HELP! HELP! JIMIN!". Yoongi screams in the hall. "IS IT TIME!?!". Jin says, coming out of nowhere.

"IT BROKE! HELP!". Yoongi screamed. "My baby!". Jin squeals. "JOONIE!". Jin screams. "I got everything to make him comfortable!". Namjoon appears, holding three bags. "Jin! Get the car!". Namjoon orders. "Got it!". Jin ran down the stairs. "I got the mochis!". Taehyung says. "Kook! Get his macchiatos!". Taehyung yells. "I got them!". Jungkook shouts. "Jaewon! Get some blankets!". Jungkook yelled.

"I got them dad!". Jaewon yells from downstairs. "I called Minho! He got the roads clear". Hoseok said. "He's weak when I beg". Hoseok laughs. "Move bitch!". Caesar shoves Yoongi out the way and picks up Jimin. "Papa's got you". Caesar said. "I'm calling Mama May". Taehyung says. "Mommy!". Aeri steps on her father's back and grabs Jimin's hand. "Are you ok?". Aeri asks. "I'm fine right now honey". Jimin rubs her head.

"Appa, mother is waiting for you". Sunhee says. "Right sorry, come Princess". Namjoon took his daughter's hand and went downstairs. "Kaihyun". Caesar calls out. "I'm waiting for you". Kaihyun says from the stairs. "Come on Aeri". Caesar takes her hand. Aeri purposely steps on her father's back and giggles about it. "My baby doesn't love me". Yoongi groans and Taehyung was the next person to step on him.

"Stupid human". Taehyung scoffs, smacks Yoongi with his tail and ran downstairs. "Wait for me!". Jungkook ran after him and Yoongi growls. "Fucking monkey".

 "Fucking monkey"

Everyone was outside the delivery room, pacing around and I do mean everyone. After Jimin gave birth to Aeri, Yoongi vowed to NEVER watch it again. "Are you all with the mother?". The nursed asked. "Yes". Jin answered. "Ok then, where's the father?". He asked and everyone looked at Yoongi. "He-here". Yoongi raised his hand. "You can come in but please be quiet, the mother is sleeping". The nurse said.

"Sure, ok". Yoongi walked in the room and went straight to the baby. "It's a girl". The nurse says and quietly left the room. "Oh man". Yoongi gently picks up his new daughter.

 Yoongi gently picks up his new daughter

"Hey". Yoongi smiles in tears. "Hi my new Princess". Yoongi gently touched her cheek. "Look at your cheeks". Yoongi says trying not to cry. "Daddy?". Aeri pecks in the door and Yoongi ushers her in. "Do I have a brother?". Aeri asks and Yoongi shook his head. "Dang it". Aeri huffs. "She's gonna take all my stuff". Aeri puffed out her cheeks and Yoongi laughs. "Yoongi". Hoseok whispers and Yoongi let everyone in.

"Aww... Look at my baby". Jin cries. "She's going to be so beautiful". Jin wipes his tears away. "Congratulations again Yoongi". Namjoon says. "Thanks man". Yoongi said. "Let me hold her, let me hold her". Aeri said. "Sit down first". Yoongi told her and Aeri quickly sits down. Yoongi gently gave his newborn to his oldest daughter. "She's so tiny". Aeri said and Yoongi smiled at her.

"I know you're coming for me and I won't let that happen, you can't have my stuff... My stuff is my stuff, you have your own things, I will not share my stuff with you, don't try to be me... I was first". Aeri says and Yoongi took the baby away from her. "Give me my baby". Jin takes the baby away from Yoongi. "Oh my God, y'all are going to be worshipping her, I can see it". Jin said.

"I miss having a baby around the house". Taehyung pokes her cheek. "My God... We are gpilfs". Caesar said. "Oh my God, we are". Jin says. "I knew we had it in us". Caesar smirks. "Same". Jin laughed. "I wanna hold her". Jaewon said. "Me too". Kaihyun says. "After my baby, y'all can fight over it". Jin told them. "Y'all are heathens". Hoseok huffed and everyone looks at him, then Jimin. "Honey!". Yoongi beams. "Mommy!". Aeri ran over to Jimin.

"I'm ok". Jimin says. "Can I have my baby?". Jimin asks. "Of course love". Jin went over to Jimin and handed him his baby. "It's a girl". Jin said. "Really?". Jimin giggles. "Hi my tiny Princess". Jimin kissed his daughter on her head. "Do you have a new for her yet?". Jungkook asked. "I don't". Jimin replied. "I have been waiting for this day". May came out of nowhere and pulls out a list from her pocket.

"The first name on the list is May". May said. "It's a beautiful name and not a lot of people have it". May says. "May? That's weak". Jin rolled his eyes. "Now Jin hits differently". Jin said. "But like Teá though". Taehyung says. "June is the greatest name of all time". Namjoon said. "Cea, finally answer". Caesar said. "I... I don't know". Jungkook embarrassingly says. "Moonsa, so she can come after me". Sunhee said.

"Kaia". Kaihyun grins. "JJ". Jaewon says and everyone starts arguing. "Animals". Aeri crossed her arms. Jimin laughs and Yoongi pokes his arms. Jimin looks up at him and Yoongi whispers something in his ear. Jimin gave Yoongi a loving smile and looks at his daughter in his arms. "Well let's go with that".

Jimin was sitting in the living room, holding his new baby, watching everyone ignore him. It's been two months since Yoongi named the baby and everyone's been ignoring them since. "I'm surprised Eomma been avoiding me for so long". Jimin says, after feeding his baby. "Don't worry sweetie, they won't ignore you". Jimin rubs his cheek against his daughter cheek. "Oh". Taehyung rolls his eyes and went upstairs.

"Thanks for talking to me Tae!". Jimin yells and Taehyung looks at him. "Damn it!". Taehyung groans and Jimin laughed at him. "Are they still now talking to you?". Yoongi appears and kissed both Jimin and his daughter on their heads. "No". Jimin said and noticed something in Yoongi's hand. "What is that?". Jimin asked. "A gun". Yoongi answers. "Wh-why do you have a gun". Jimin asks. "I have two daughters Jimin". Yoongi smiled.

"I honestly don't know why most men don't want daughters, it's a chance to be violent legally". Yoongi adds. "I-I don't...". "Legally". Yoongi says again. "I'm a dad, I need to display violence to nasty ass roaches as violently as possible". Yoongi said. "I knew I had a son in law". Jin hugs Yoongi and Jimin tilts his head. "Bestie! Yoongi joined the murder side!". Jin yells. "REALLY!?!". Hoseok gasped.

"I knew you had it in you cousin! Welcome to the bloodline!". Hoseok hugs Yoongi. "You can finally get invited to our family reunion". Hoseok said. "Wait, YOU did that?". Yoongi said. "Come bestie, we must show him the way". Hoseok grabs one of Yoongi's arms. "Yas bestie". Jin grabs the other arm and they literally drag Yoongi out the room. Jimin made no attempt to save him but he did laugh. "This is your new life sweetie". Jimin looks at his daughter.

"I'm so sorry Jiu".