Part 78

Namjoon was looking down at his watch, waiting for Minho to arrive. "You have patience Joon". Namjoon rubs his head. "If Jin knew I left without him, he'll fucking kill me". Namjoon shivers and rubs his neck. "Oh Joonie boy!".

"Garden gloves?". Namjoon raised a brow and Minho gasped. "These are my grave digging gloves". Minho said. "I am so disgusted with your choice of words Namjoon". Minho huffed. Namjoon rolls his eyes and looks around and saw that it was just him and Minho. "Where's your team?". Namjoon asked. "Boy I am the team". Minho replied and Namjoon's eyes widened. "I told you to bring your team!".

"And as the gang leader, I said fuck them". Minho smiled. "What are we supposed to do with two people!?!". Namjoon shouted. "Uh... Kill?". Minho blinks. "Oh my god". Namjoon covered his face with is hands. "I brought guns and shit!". Minho yells, pointing at two black bags. "We are still two people Minho". Namjoon said. "Sounds like you don't trust me". Minho crossed his arms. "I'm offended".

Namjoon groans and just let it slide. "Forget it". Namjoon said. "Let's just get this over with so I can go". Namjoon said. "Yes, I can't wait". Minho cheered. "Umm... Why?". Namjoon asked. "Cause it's date day". Minho wiggles his brows. "You're a little to happy with that". Namjoon said. "Of course I am! I get to take Hoseok out". Minho said. "Sure". Namjoon says. "I mean, he broke up with me for no reason".

"You were going oversees". Namjoon said. "Exactly, for no reason". Minho said. "Whatever". Namjoon was going to walk to the building but a man sees him. "Hello! Are you here for a obedient hybrid?". He asked. "Sure". Namjoon replies. "Excellent! Follow me". The man didn't walk that far before Minho slit his throat. "Dude!". Namjoon yelped. "What?". Minho tilt his head.

"Did you not call me to spread blood?". Minho says. "Umm". Namjoon rubs his head. "Exactly, so let's do that". Minho pulls out two machine guns and licks his lips. "Shall we?". Minho grins, kicks the door open and starts blasting. "Why...". Namjoon says. "Why do I know all the crazy ones?". Namjoon sighs and walks in the building.

 Namjoon sighs and walks in the building

Namjoon looked around and sadly shook his head. He saw all the hybrids chained and locked in cages like fucking animals. Namjoon wanted to snap but he wanted to keep a cool head and besides, Minho sounded like he was having a blast. "I JUST WANT TO TALK! I SWEAR TO GOD!". Minho screams from somewhere. "Psycho". Namjoon says and starts opening cages.

"I- I can't anymore". A hybrid whispered, breaking Namjoon's heart. "It's ok". Namjoon said and the hybrid looks up at him. "Angel". The hybrid says and Namjoon smiled. "Yes, I'm a Angel". Namjoon said. "Come on you have to go". Namjoon says and continues to open the rest of the cages. The hybrids all slowly walked out the cages but didn't go so far cause of the chains. "Shit...". Namjoon cursed.

"I forget about those and I can't pick locks". Namjoon scratches his head. Namjoon would use a gun but he didn't want to scare the hybrids. "Hey you!". A man yelled and start running towards Namjoon. "Damn it!". Namjoon readied his gun to shoot but the guy falls to the ground. "Huh?". Namjoon blinks. "Do you not love me?".

 "Do you not love me?"

Jungkook appeared from the darkness, holding a silencer in his hand. "How did you...". "Do you not love me?". Jungkook repeats. "I fucking LOVE U and you leave me to all alone to do this and you know how I feel about what they did to my baby monkey". Jungkook scoffs. "I-I don't actually". Namjoon said. "You don't?". Jungkook blinks.

"Who the fuck did... Yoongi Hyung". Jungkook says. "My bad". Jungkook said. "How the hell did you get US mixed up?". Namjoon asked. "Y'all all look alike". Jungkook shrugged. "Now let's help these sweet little guys... And girls!". Jungkook cheered and he starts taking off the chains. "Good Id...". "Stop!". A man shouts and they heard a loud cracking sound and turned their heads.

They saw Minho standing over the body, neck down covered in blood. "Uhhhh...". Jungkook says and Minho turns to him. "Hiya Kook!". Minho happily waved at him. "The fuck Minho, did you swim in blood?". Namjoon asks. "I look good what chu mean?". Minho said. "I killed EVERYTHING!". Minho starts laughing. "I also helped some more hybrids out". Minho said. "I don't know why they were scared of me".

Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other. "No matter, I have to get cleaned up! I have to look good for my sunshine". Minho said. "I'll meet y'all there". Minho says and skips out. "Crazy". Namjoon said and Jungkook nods in agreement.

"With a capital cray cray".