5. CHANGE

====================

Soul bounds or Soul signs are ways of Fate on making sure that pieces of souls find each other. It often times appear once a piece reaches it's eighteenth year of existence.

Theory: Absence of any soul bounds past eighteen years is an indication of a Soulo.

====================

It's an exciting day for Namjoon. He was able to push the meeting earlier a while ago and had successfully emptied his schedule for the rest of the afternoon to attend the opening of an art exhibit. He had been waiting for this day to come. The artist is one of his favorites. He loves his artworks so much.

He has a little to no security. He wants to go unnoticed. So, as usual, he wears his black mask with his black Fila cap while looking on the different artworks.

He is looking intensely to one of the large painting when he hears a loud gasp. Immediately, as soon as his gaze lands to a very wide pair of eyes with a devil grin plastered on the person's face, his heart jumps in horror. Knowing too well that what comes after will ruin his day. 

**********

"Hyung, we saw the news. Are you okay?" The sweet younger member sits by his side followed by another. His voice is laced with great concern for the leader. "Did you hurt yourself?" The younger mumbles.

"I am fine Jiminie." Namjoon replies, heart still nervous from what happened.

He really is thankful for the event organizer that led him to a more private room to escape from the swarms of obsessive fans - sasaengs. He immediately called his security guard to let him out from that room. He wondered how those girls knew his whereabouts. He asked for forgiveness to the artist for being the cause of chaos and promised to purchase the painting that he was so engrossed upon.

When he went through the back door, through the basement parking lot, he did not expect that more fans were waiting for him. With this, Namjoon and his security guard had to ran fast. He clumsily bumped to the other guests who went to the exhibit. He even trampled over to one of them. He froze when it happened, he knew that he hurt the guest, but with all the commotion, he had to quickly stand up. His guard hurriedly led him the way after bowing halfheartedly. He was not able to properly apologize to whoever the guest was. His adrenaline made him briskly walked towards the van and hopped on it before the fans could come closer.

The entire chaos was caught by some reporters who were there for the exhibit.

Hoseok mumbles about the disrespect of the so-called fans not just to the leader but also the prestigious artist on the exhibit and how they should be reprimanded. He loves their ARMY of fans so much, don't get him wrong, but what happened gave him chills. He fears for that to happen to him as well.

"The agency is working on it already." Namjoon assures the two. He then excuses himself to wash his body with the sweat from the fiasco.

**********

"Daebak!" Hoseok exclaims when Namjoon comes out from his bath, butt naked. Being clumsy, he forgot to bring any towel inside, he doesn't want to wear the sweaty jeans again and so decided to come out on his birthday suit. The loud gasp startles him and looks over his wide eyed hyung, whose phone is falling from his grasp. He thought he's alone. He never thought that the latter decided to stay in his room, chilling around.

"What?" He smirks. "You like what you see?" He teases, flexing his muscles. It's not new to them seeing each other naked. Hoseok does not reply but instead hurriedly stands up and holds firmly his hips with all his glory. Namjoon is so surprised when Hoseok looks over at the back and pats on his naked upper thighs. "Whoahhh hyung... this is harassment." He raises his two arms, feeling so awkward.

"Look Namjoon-ah... your mark." This alerts him and looks over the mirror looking at the back of his left thigh and he freezes. 

Several running steps comes in.

"What are you doing?" The nosy Jungkook and Taehyung walk in. They happened to hear the loud disbelief of their Hyung. What they see gives them chills on their bones. No, it is not because of their leader's muscles, not his masculine thighs, nor his defined abs, nor his manhood so prominent facing towards them, a little bit alive from the hot shower. It is the soul mark reflected at the mirror.

It is no longer an intricate Tiger Lilly in black. It is no longer a black design on the back of his thighs. It is pulsing, as if breathing with its new found life. The inked lines are like veins with it's soul blood running within it. It's like a newly born baby, blushing to the world, so much alive. It is now pulsing glow of glittering gold.

"Whoahhh!!!" They too exclaim. They rush towards him and holds him, trying to touch his skin, as if confirming the truth of what they see.

"Guys?" Yoongi who just arrived is at the door and finds the three men's actions confusing.

"What do you think you're doing?" The moment he found out the news about the chaos in the museum, he decided to come home earlier than expected and see the wellbeing of their leader. He is not expecting three men ogling the leader with his naked glory. He fails to see the glittering soul mark on the younger. "Ehem..." No one notices him at all.

He then peers at Namjoon's face as he notices his tears flowing.

"Hyung..." Namjoon's voice is so vulnerable. He then walks towards Yoongi, hugging him.

"Namjoon... your naked" He states the obvious. Right then, he notices their reflection. He too freezes. His hands automatically holds the younger hips. No one can mistake it. It's too obvious.

There is a change on his mark.

Glittering gold.

It means that, Namjoon has found her. Unknowingly, his tears fall and together, they sob in happiness and relief.

Finally, they will be complete.