20. AGREEMENT

====================

Soul hear. This is a type of soul bound often disregarded and misinterpreted as hallucinations. This allows the person to hear the inner voice of their soulmate in a certain distance.

Theory: The person has the capabilities to turn it on and off whenever he wants to.

====================

He looks over his hands, flipping it from his palms and the back, then he wiggles his long pale fingers. He wonders how some of their ARMYs have several threads about it. Thirst threads. He thought it was funny for them to consider his hands sexy. For him it was just common for a man to have large hands for the exception of their Jiminie's short chubby pairs, of course. He's happy with it as he finds his pair convenient to easily play the piano with them.

His lips curves into a smirk, remembering how Daun thought of it. He was a bit taken a back when he heard her commenting how beautiful he was. How he seemed to glow on her eyes. How she appreciated the obvious veins on his hands as he was slurping the sumptuous soup that she prepared for him. How she didn't mind being choked with his two hands. He almost coughed out all the soup at that last statement. He was about to say something when he realized that he didn't notice her mouth opening with those comments. Then and there, he realized he can hear her thoughts.

He read it before. Soul hear. He then grabs a small book that has been in his bag since knowing that he has that capability. The seven of them know that only Taehyung and Jin has more than one soul bounds aside from their soul ink. He didn't expect that he has more than one too. He feels special about it. The book tells the life of a man with soul feel who has a very weird soulmate. It is funny as well as an eye opener. He can't avoid feeling that this type of soul bound is a bit invading. He wants to control it someday. He doesn't want to happen on listening her every thoughts. Though he would like that, with his curious nature. He wants his soulmate to have her privacy too.

He looks over his wrist watch as he hears the ding of the elevator from the silence of his penthouse. It's past 9 o'clock already. His been waiting for her to come. He had been attempting to hone his skills on listening to her for almost a week now and has been constantly staying inside the unit.

The closer he is to her, the clearer he can hear her. He walks towards the door and strains his ears. Her sweet thanks to someone on her day is crystal. Each words genuine as she thinks on how the man made her day happy. Thoughts of wanting to lengthen the night lingers on her head and it's making him uneasy. He's not liking that she's been with another man. He can't help himself but feel jealous.

He realizes how stupid he is for trying to eavesdrop on her and goes back to the sofa he's been sitting a while ago. Unable to control his skill with annoyance, he can still hear the cheeriness of her inner voice. It's as if she's floating with happiness. He can also determine the little bit of disappointment of ending her date with the man. It ticks him more and drinks the red wine he has been drinking as he waited for her. He expected her to be in her unit just like the times when he was in his. She seldom goes out, always cooped up with her work. He decided to wait. It worried him as time flew and the wine was the only thing that soothes his worry wart nerves.

"She's with Jin-hyung." He sighs in relief, as he realizes when the cellphone number of their eldest comes to her thoughts. She's giddy knowing that she has another number to call or chat with. She's a bit hesitant and wonders... How can she call him?...If it would be okay to be his friend? She bids him goodbye. Soon he can't make out her thoughts anymore, assuming her to be inside her unit.