117. US

====================

Soul bounds is nothing without trust and unconditional care.

====================

"Baby. Can I meet my friends tomorrow evening?" Jungkook adorably asks with his chin on the dainty curve of her shoulders, occasionally biting her a bit playfully.

She only hums in agreement as she busily slits designs on the surface of a freshly kneaded dough. She had seen this type of baking where the bread came with flowery designs once baked and she had been trying to copy it.

"I will be meeting friends." He repeats. His hands on her hips are now around her belly, squeezing the healthy pouch created with her filled stomach. They just had their dinner and with her appetite, it doesn't surprise her that fats have been accumulating on her body. She's not conscious of it though as her seven would want to squish her more just like what Jungkook is doing to her. Her seven loves her more with her healthy glowing jiggle.

She hums again with a mumbled, "Yes you will." Her focus is still on the intricacy of the design she is creating on the dough.

"Can you go with me?" She hears him mumble and easily she nods, not even thinking much what he just asked. Not after she flinches, almost slitting a huge cut on the dough, ruining her design with Jungkook's loud "Yes."

"Jungkook?" She exasperatedly warns. She almost cuts her fingers too with his reaction. Then the reason of his outburst sticks. She tilts her head, trying hard to back track on what he had been saying.

"You already said yes. So, I will be introducing you to my friends as my soulmate." He toothily grins.

She wants to argue that she didn't mean it like that but how can she if he looks so adorable with his crinkling doe eyes and puffed happy cheeks? She can only whine his name as a protest as she puts down the blade to safety.

This won't be easy.

"You allowed Jin-hyung to introduce you to Martinie hyung and his band. You also met Jiminie-hyungs friends ... Why can't you meet mine?" He frowns with her obvious dislike.

True. Jimin had been persistent to introduce her to his trusted friends. She was so nervous about it, thinking that they wouldn't like her. But she thought wrong. Jimin's friends are so different to what she expected. They are adorable intellectuals. They are so accomplished on their own chosen fields. No one would believe that they are friends with a very known celebrity. Well... Knowing Jimin's history, being so studios and a straight A class president since elementary, if he didn't find a family in Bangtan and pursued his gift in dancing, he surely be the same too. Perhaps an engineer just like his friends, or a teacher, or a policeman who he said he wanted to be. They were all accepting and had teased her for Jimin's possessive tendencies.

She sighs. It's not that she doesn't want to meet Jungkook's friends. But unlike Jimin's who are regular Korean citizens, Jungkook's are all celebrities. It's understandable with how young he had been in the profession. It's bound that he can only find relevance with those with the same experience.

"Baby." Jungkook's eyes flutters adorably, making her almost melt and heed to what he wants.

"It will be difficult." She mutters.

"I will be with you. Besides, they are good friends." He reasons.

"They are celebrities Kookie -oppa." She tries to be sound.

"They would know how to keep secrets. They have their soulmates too. They would understand." He replies.

"I am just ordinary." She can't say anything else but that.