54. DROWN

====================

Animosity is common in Multiples not unless if their souls are already tied with a brotherhood stronger than blood itself.

====================

Daun awakes with the soft breath fanning her face. She can feel an arm, relaxed over her hips and another underneath her head, made as a make shift pillow. As the haze clears on her eyes, she sees a soft plump cheery lips, slightly open, just inches away from hers. Someone had somehow turned on the lights as she could clearly see the imperfect perfection of his skin.

She smiles as she recalls how Jin dragged her inside his room for more cuddles. The others were left with their whining protests of their Jin-hyung hogging Daun too much. The eldest had even the nerve to wink at them and to revel how she promised him kisses. She couldn't do anything but follow him with a flushed face. The color has been a permanent thing on her.

If someone would ask her past self on how would it feel to be in a man's embrace, she would laugh. She wouldn't know what to say. It's because the past her was a total introvert and indifferent to men. The past her would never imagine herself to be with her seven soulmates, not even to one and be enclosed in their arms.

She closes her eyes as she absorbs the warmth that Jin emits. It's two times warmer than she felt earlier on their afternoon nap. Maybe it's because of the blanket over the two of them.

Her eyes snap open as she feels his arm going lower, touching her upper thigh. A soft gasp escapes through her mouth as she feels a different sensation as his palm innocently touches her naked skin. Perhaps the skirt of her dress had hiked a lot higher, allowing their skins to touch.

She is thinking to stop his naughty hand or pulls her dress down, but decides against it, as he is still immobile with his ever-soft snore. It seems that it was just a simple movement on his sleep.

She tries to disregard the tingles sizzling through her upper thighs as she observes the man. She giggles a little when she sees tiny traces of the sticky dough persistently messing on his hair even after his bath. Maybe it had stuck on the pillow. Her hand eases out from the trap in between their bodies and tenderly picks the dirt away. She starts to retract her hands when she stills as her gaze lands on his lips. She debates on touching them, wondering how soft would they be against her finger.

She gulps as she bops Jin's lower lip with her left index finger. She feels butterflies gracefully dancing in her stomach as she bravely taps it once again. She then traces the bow of his upper lip before it stretches into a small smile.

She stills as at the same time she feels him palming and gripping the supple skin of her upper thigh.

"Naughty." She hears his groggy voice amusingly say.

"You're awake!" She squeaks. The butterflies on her stomach frantically flap their wings. They are seeking for escape, making her so nervous.

"Uhuh..." His eyes squint. Its hooded gaze unapologetically taunts Daun to do more than just touch his lips. "Didn't know I would be awakened with my darling molesting my lips."

"Molesting?" She gasps as she once again feels him palming her skin. It's going braver, as it moves on her behind. "Who do you think is molesting here?" She whimpers, bumping a fist on his arm.

"Huh?" He asks stupidly as he lifts his free arm and tucks her unruly hair at the back of her ear.

'Wait!' Her head screams. 'Then whose hand is currently gripping her thighs?' Her eyes wide, questioning upon the man she is facing. At that moment, her back straightens with the warm body moving upon her back.