109. PROMISE

====================

Morals are of by men. Souls are of by nature. 

====================

"Tell me uncle. How much of my success were mine?" She asks as she looks at her paintings.

It's her second visit. However now, she is alone.

Today is the last schedule of her soulmates' concert in Japan. There are two nights scheduled for Kyoto. Last night she was there in the stadium, at the VIP lounge together with some of the ever-supportive members of her seven's families. Of course, she couldn't focus. She couldn't find the thrill of being there. She couldn't even pretend to enjoy. Her thoughts were just louder than the stadium's chants. The chaos in her head and heart weighed her down. The worry of affecting Jin's performance and the concert as a whole added on it.

"It's okay. I'm used to it now. Don't worry so much about me." Jin pacified her as he hugged her before the concert begun. She knew that the eldest understood her well, but she couldn't continue to be like that. The drain on Jin's energy is so obvious on the screen. He would always look at the direction of their location. His teary eyes worried her much more.

Their families had noticed it as well.

"I heard everything from Jiminie my dear." Mrs. Park sweetly consoled her. "I am so sorry."

That made her grateful but at the same time, ashamed. Their worries are still so foreign for her. She's still not used of their care.

Since she couldn't put her head in a right state, she had asked for them to let her visit again...this time alone.

"Promise us that you will be okay." Jimin's caress had been her only shield. Their love has been her armor.

"Make sure to be back quickly." Yoongi whispers on her ears. He knows how she dread to do this, but she has to. She couldn't keep on affecting them with her distress. She couldn't keep on dragging everyone. She couldn't keep herself drown just like before. She has her seven now. To be able to move on, she has to do this.

One thing is for sure. She is no longer as weak and as vulnerable as before. With her she brings the strength that her soulmates had given her.

"All of those are yours Daun-ah." Mr. Han answers. "You know him. He only buys what he appreciates, and he appreciates your paintings. He said that they reminded them of her."

"Does he know these are all mine?"

"He doesn't. No one knows who is behind the Dreamer." He smiles.

"Really?" She asks again, not amused with his blatant lie.

"He knows. He knows all about you. He kept on the tab." He finally admits.

She sighs. She knew it.

"About my other patrons... Does he have any involvement with them?" She wants to know. It bothers her greatly that her paintings had been only sold to people who she thought had loved her talent. It would break her heart if they too were influenced by her papa.

"No. I don't think so."

She keeps quite as she continues on looking at the paintings, recalling each of its inspirations. Her art has been her life. She took pride whenever she has to let go each one of them to another home. Was she living on the delusion of being greatly appreciated? But does it matter who bought them? She didn't even know who some of her patrons are. Though she knows she would be hurt, somehow, the thought of her papa, buying them because of her talent somehow sparks a little sense of pride.