58. MEMORIES

====================

According to International Soulmate Research Institute, the new generation Multiples establish soul bounds in easier way compared to their older counterparts.

====================

Namjoon works best at night. The gears on his head turns more with its silence. He is not supposed to work on finishing on a track since they are on a break but he has to. Not when it is needed to be submitted before he can do what he wants... what they all want.

His head bops with the beat on his wireless headset as he swivels facing the door of their home studio. He stops as he looks over their Daun, standing, tenderly smiling at him.

"Coffee? I can make you one." Her voice is a whispering kiss to his soul, enough to make his body alive.

"I don't think I need it anymore." He jokingly says but she doesn't seem to catch his meaning at all. He only scratches his head and gestures for her to step inside and close the door.

"Where should I sit?" She curiously says as she notices Yoongi sleeping soundly at the sofa. His big frame is awkwardly lying on it. Namjoon can see the confusion and worry on her face. Perhaps thinking why would the man choose to sleep there.

He almost forgot that his hyung is with him. He just passed out from tiredness from finishing his collab at the company. He asks for him to stay as somehow, the sound proofing of the studio muffles a bit of his Soul hear. It's not that he doesn't want to listen to her inner rumblings, but he is so distracted with it that he would sometimes chortles in awkward moments. His hyung claimed that listening to her is so amusing that sometimes he would miss sleep just to listen. However, he badly needs it. His eye bags have gone darker that he would look sick. His hyung doesn't want anyone to worry on him, especially not their Daun.

He gingerly smiles and taps his lap. "Here." He was only joking of course... or not. He really likes the great comfort of her warmth as it seeped through his body when they cuddled at his spot once. Since there are seven of them, it has been difficult to be with her alone. He wants to feel it again.

Surprisingly, Daun bashfully slowly walks towards him. A few steps and she is already seated on his lap.

It doesn't escape how sluggish she is. He can see how she looks so vulnerable as she sits on his lap, encircles her arms around him, and places her cheeks against the nook of his neck. She looks a lot like the younger Jungkook who needs his hug for energy.

The connection of their souls as they hug zaps throughout his body, yet he dismisses it as he is more baffled with the way she behaves.

"Is there something wrong?" He whispers as he lifts her legs to position her comfortably. Her legs are over the armrest and her feet are hanging by the side. He wraps his arms around her to secure her to himself.

It's adorable how her petit body perfectly fits against him. Now minus with all those puffy padded winter coats, he realizes how adorable she is cuddled to him. Her soft small frame in comparison to his muscled body. He would coo if not how meek she is at this moment.

"Where is Taehyung anyway?" He thought out loud.

"He sleeps so deeply. Jiminie and him are cuddling." He hears he mumble against his chest.

"He is supposed to be with you." He thoughtlessly says.

"I am not a baby." She adorably groans.

"You are a baby." He chuckles. "Our baby love."

"You don't have to look for me always." She whines.

"No..." He nods. His free hand caresses her hair. "We don't have to... " He feels guilty of how they have been behaving. He admits that somehow, for someone who used to be alone would feel suffocated with their arrangements. "Should we stop?" He continues.