85. FLICKER

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================
Flicker is a soul bound that teleports one's body nearest to their soulmate. No records show of flicker happening beyond the age of eighteen and not especially after the establishment of soul bounds.
====================

"Ohhh... I'm dead meat." Namjoon exasperates.

"I'm so tired." Taehyung whines.

"What do you think Daun is doing right now?" Jungkook seems still energetic as expected of their golden maknae.

"Ahhh... I want to hug her so much." Jimin pouts as he mumbles. "I miss her so much." He adds.

Hoseok can see the tiredness of his brothers, splayed on the living room of the mansion that Hybe had rented for them to stay. Hotels are no longer a choice with lots of sasaengs around. Their security had been tight but still, there are possible instances that hotel staffs receive bribes just for the crazy fans to step on their rented floor. Besides, if they can afford a private property away from any disgraceful sasaengs, then why not?

Their conversations had been always about their Daun. It seems that it is the only thing that keeps them sane. Their schedules are so packed that they couldn't help on regretting their choice of accepting them. They were given the freedom to decide anything, yet they grabbed the opportunity for more interviews for they thought it would lessen their ache for their soulmate. Good thing tomorrow they had to rest.

Hoseok lays his back on the sofa as he whines for wanting to see their Daun too. He smiles with the other's immediate reply as they somehow imagine that their beloved is with them. The maknaes had joked around and the rest laughs. He looks around and sees the little smirk of Yoongi, however, Hoseok's brows cross as his gaze lands to Seokjin.

The eldest seems so quiet.

"Are you okay bro?" Hoseok asks, his gaze is not leaving the paleness of his hyung's face. 'It might be his make-up or something.' He deduces.

The question was always asked to their Jin-hyung before finding their Daun. It was an inquiry to know how their soulmate was faring due to his direct connection to her with his soul feel. Perhaps now, they can ask him to determine how Daun is with their distance. After all, they couldn't just call her 24 hours a day to talk to her, though they are tempted to.

"Huh?" Seokjin only widens his eyes, as if surprised.

Hoseok purses his lips. "Are you alright?" Something is really wrong with their eldest.

"Y-yes... I am alright...she is alright... I think." Jin mumbles.

"You think?" Yoongi interjects. His voice a bit concerned. Hoseok can still remember how uneasy the second eldest on the first three days that they were away. It was the same during their flight for Grammys. Yoongi had been so used of his soul hear that he admitted that he makes him so blue and anxious without her voice lingering on the air and inside his head. "Can't you tell what she is feeling now?" The second eldest asks. The others got quiet, seemingly catching the weirdness of Jin's reply.

"She's alright Yoongi. I am just exhausted. I can't quite discern much what she feels right now." Jin admits. There is a hint of sorrow in his voice. Unlike Yoongi, Jin could feel Daun wherever he is. Near or far he should feel her emotions, yet he seems so bothered on something. Perhaps he needs to inquire on that. Hoseok thinks he has to talk to the eldest later.

"Maybe she is spacing out as she misses us too. Perhaps you feel the same. That's why." Hoseok says confidently. He wants Jin to feel relieved of the thought of it. As what he read, sometimes, if the soulmates with soul feel have the same emotions, they can't determine each other's feelings apart.