84. GLITCH

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================
Soul travel is considered as the most complex soul bound to ever exist. With its rarity only few records exist about it and often thought as a myth.
====================

The steam of her bath is like the fog of dawn. It's akin to the shear white silk that unveils the glory of the sun as it finally awakes from its slumber. It reminds her of the time that they were together at the winter paradise that her seven had brought her to. Their secret haven, the mansion, is now a memory of time of freedom and euphoric ventures. A time that work was not that important. A time of entangled limbs and kisses without the rush of a schedule. The camper in that last morning was wrapped with the same mist both with their heated breaths against the glass windows and the early dew. How she wishes to go back to that place and recreate the happiness that she had felt.

She groans.

Daun misses them so much that it hurts.

It's just been three weeks yet she feels like she's going to be crazy. The video calls had been sufficient at first but as the days passed, her ache for them grew as she sees them on the tiny screen of her phone.

Her soulmates are in America for the first kick-off of their American tour. They have to be there for two weeks and planned to come home in Korea for her before they would fly back again and resume their tour in the continent. It would be exhausting but they have to for her. After all, they should not be away for too long. However, the agency decided to just finish all the first ten stops in US before they could come home. It means, they have to be there for a month and a half before they can see each other again.

It was expected. The decision saves their precious time and resources. They are safer from any viral diseases that the world is still wary of. She also had thought that it would be a toll for their bodies to come home for her instead of her going to them, but they wanted to.

"We can't live a month without you, babe." She can still remember Jimin's seductive smirk.

They also understand that she just couldn't leave her work for them and travel alone. She was once again rendered speechless with their thoughtfulness and considerations. She couldn't do but accept their plan, secretly grateful that she didn't need to wait for too long to see them again.

Of course, with the change of plans, they had to ask her.

It made her upset.

She doesn't know why Seokjin couldn't tell, but she was and still really upset. It's a good thing. She got to play fine and smile to them, telling them lies that she's okay. That she doesn't feel anything weird with their bond. She needs to be that supporting soulmate and tell them that she is alright with all their decisions.

Actually, she's not just upset. She can also feel their red string of fate that is thinning with distance. She could feel the pain of the stretch. She is also unexplainably burning with need with their absence. It doesn't help that the memories as they made love the night before their departure were somehow imprinted on her being.

She helplessly blushes.

Her body is vibrating for the thrill of being loved with the rest of them watching her of how she was writhing and shuddering as she chased the tingles of their soul connections. She can't forget how she was played with all their fingers, seductively pressing all her buttons to melt her bones and nerves into the wonders of sex. She doesn't know why her mind is replaying again the look of their lustful orbs and their hot yet gentle caresses. The sweltering droplets of need on their skins. The solid testaments of their want on their magnificent bouncy lengths as they pump along with her whimpers and cries, waiting for their turn to also taste her essence. The sounds of their moans, groans, and grunts in varied ranges that creates a harmonious song with lyrics of their names on their twisted exploring tongues, of kinky lascivious words, and of love. It was a sinful as well as a heavenly song with a crescendo of screaming wonders that ended with naked sighs and contented smiles.