73. PERVERT

====================

Sexual pleasures with non-soulmates can never satiate the thirst and yearning for one's soulmate.

====================

A genius can be stupid in more ways than a normal human being could ever think of. After all, one could never be perfect. Contrary to what others believe, having higher IQ than the majority of the humanity does not always guarantee quick problem-solving skills, otherwise Namjoon would know what to do in a situation such as this.

**********

When Namjoon heard the snaps of the twigs on the forest's floor, he had assumed of Taehyung's return. The younger had been accompanying him with his reading, silently painting his master piece on another canvas. However, he got bored and decided to mess with the others, leaving him along with his half-bitten burger and his can of cider. Taehyung didn't even bother to clean his paint brushes and just left everything.

He expected Taehyung's polite entry yet he jumped with the bang of the closing door, as if though the intruder had never expected anyone to have been occupying the place. He was about to reprimand the man but instead, he froze to what he was witnessing.

In an instant, Namjoon's brain quickly weighed the pros and cons of what he would have likely reacted. It might have been silly, but his mind had somehow made it a "fight or flight" situation.

**********

He silently sighs as he curls himself on the loft's mattress, trying so hard to be as light weight as he could be. It's as if gravity can magically cancel itself, just to avoid any creaking sounds on the old wooden floor.

How he wishes he did not follow his first instinct. To hide. How stupid was he. Well... he still is.

Perhaps this is the funny way of Fate reversing his and the maknae's situation. Before, he was caught by their youngest as he was in the high of mortal pleasures. He had somehow opened the lid of the barrel of sexual wonders and let him see the adult world. He can still remember the teen Jungkook's wide doe eyes of surprise and disappointment. How else, he had told him how excited he was to meet his soulmate, yet he had enslaved himself with his carnal desires for other women. He was impatient for her to come. Now, he is the creep, looking down on the two, listening to their moans and whispers of their desires at the couch he was in.

Namjoon helplessly sighs. He could and should have avoided such torture, yet he chose this. He is such a pervert. There is nothing sweet for being one. Rather, he is in pain. His dick is so and he feels more like an idiot to think of grabbing its length and pumping it the way their Daun is humping on Jungkook.

How he wishes he was there... and do what? Say hello and then ask if he could join? Ask them if ever they need some juice because those moans and grunts could damage their throats? Ask Jungkook if he needs a time-out and a substitute? What is this? A game of basketball?

No. He can't do that.

What happened in the studio with Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin was a rare thing. Those men had experienced sharing women one way or another. Sharing Daun had excited them. Seeing her helplessly drowning with their desires was beyond ecstasy itself. It was an experience unlike any other. He has been craving for a repeat. However, this is Jungkook. He couldn't just barge in and ruin his moment with Daun.

Among all the others, Namjoon knows perfectly well how the youngest need this. Jungkook had been aloof with women for too long. After that group discussion about all the things he was confused of about sex, he doubts that the youngest had ever allowed a woman again in his room. He had been disgusted with himself. He had been distancing himself with any sexual contact or any ways of contact at all. He knows too well, that the void of Daun's absence must be filled sooner rather than later. He was becoming restless. Prolonging the establishment of their soul bound won't result in anything good.