63. FIRST

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Proceed with caution.

====================

According to an international survey, seventy-two percent of the respondents claim that the first sexual intercourse between their soulmates is better than the next. Twenty percent claims that it is the same every time and eight percent says that it just gets better. Ninety percent of the eight percent who says the latter belongs to those who had met their soulmates in their twenties.

====================

It's different from the make out kisses that they have done. It's desperate. It's domineering. It's punishing. She doesn't know why she feels that way, but she kind of likes it. No. She loves it.

From the night she was subdued by the hands and lips of her other four soulmates, she loved the feeling of being helpless at the same time being glorified. They were gentle yet ferocious. Their needs were oozing through their skin, yet there was still control. She saw it on their gritted teeth. How their eyes ablaze yet not thoroughly burning. They were wild yet still tamed. She felt it on her bones. However, now, with Hoseok, she feels like something had snapped out of him.

Hoseok feels like he is about to burst. His heart is full. He must be the happiest man of the world. Just thinking that he will be her first is pressuring but no. Damn with this... if she wants this... if she needs this... Then he is glad to take what she is giving. He is glad to let her enjoy and give back the pleasure that she is offering.

Their lips move in harmony. One biting the other. Their tongues dancing. He is leading, yet he let her tease him. He let her explore the bone chilling zing and zaps of the connection of their bond. He groans when she tries to breach through his mouth. He groans when her arms had reached on his head, pulling him to her height, so she may enjoy the sweetness of their kiss.

She feels like she's more energized than ever. She is bolder than before. She loves it like this, wild and uncontrolled.

She gasps and let go when she feels his hand squishing her naked butt.

He chuckles. His voice is so deep and dark, almost growling, yet sounding so pleased.

"You really thought about this?" He teases. He can feel the smoothness of her bum. It's supple and bouncy. It's like she just soaked her skin into a milk bath. Well... She had always been smooth and flawless. But right now, he can't help but notice the extra preparation just for tonight. It seems that she had expected for this to happen.

"Shut up!" She adorably glared. She doesn't want to tell him that she had been self-conscious after that night. That the moment they stepped out for work, she researched so much about skin care and all the things she must do for her men... for her soulmates.

It was a revelation. After the act, she was left horrified. She was bare before them. So much fragile under the light of the studio. She let them touch her. She let them tease her and tickle every nook of her skin. She couldn't believe what she had allowed them to do to her.

What they could have thought on her nakedness? And the hairs down there? What were she thinking? What did they think about it? Of course, she had been taking care of herself... but still... It was not enough. So, she tried waxing and all those laser and pore cleansing method on that day. It was tiring, not used for focusing so much on beauty cares, but, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. She wanted a repeat and more.

"Ohhh... And where did you get this flimsy dress?" He darkly continues whilst easing one strap down her shoulders. She is so adorable when she reddens. Her brows are cutely crossed, he wants to take them again and again.