30. THANKFUL

====================

Theory: The rarity of Multiples with only one bounded female, causes goddess complex.

====================

The concert has long been done. The theater is quite as the two of them still seated on their VIP seats. All the lights are on. Only the staffs are around busy keeping all the musical instruments.

"Isn't it fascinating?" She says with a bright excitement on her face. She is still in euphoria. Her bones has been soaked in with grand music that she enjoys.

Taehyung can't help his heart beats louder as he witnesses the overwhelming happiness that is spilling out from his soulmate. She is immaculately happy. He too is happy, though not entirely because of the concert. He is happy for being there with her in her element.

"Indeed... It's very fascinating." He agrees especially on the experiences of being a live performer.

There is nothing more enthralling than the deafening chants and cheers during a performance. Second for being with her of course.

He continuously observes her as she looks back to the empty stage. Her focus is on the biggest instrument at the center. A while later her lips protrude into a pout. "And yet I missed almost half of the show." She whines.

He smirks. 'Cute.' He chuckles.

His thankful for that. Perhaps it's destined for them to be together tonight. There is no way it is just a coincidence. He is very thankful for insisting to be here instead of resting. He would be kissing his manager for accompanying him to be allowed to attend. Speaking of, he wonders where he is now... anyway, he has a much better company.

"Shall we go now?" He asks as he reach out for her hands, wanting to feel her warmth again.

She looks over his palms and looks at him intently. He can practically see the gears on her mind turning, processing on something. Her skin reddening by the minute.

"Where to?" She inquires.

"Dinner? A drink? Let's talk more about the event?" He suggests. He really wants to prolong her company. He doesn't care about the impending scolding that his manager would do for going home so late.

"I like the last one." She stands and walks ahead, purposely not minding his open palms. Her skin a bit flushed as she looks back to his frozen form, defeated for being unable to hold her hands again.

"Come on." She voices in a whisper.

"Are you mad at me?" He can't help but ask as they walk slowly.

"Why would I?" She innocently asks.

"Because I dragged you inside or said something I shouldn't have?" He scratches the back of his head as he tells her so. He really can't think of things that he might have said wrong.

"It's nice to help."

"Help?" He halts. "Yes... You're a great help."

"But wouldn't it be dangerous to tell anyone such things?" She stops and looks at him. Her face red on something he can't discern. "What if she would tell someone." She adds.

"What things?" His brows meet then he smirks. He might know what she means now.

"That thing."

"What? Which one?" His voice a bit serious but his heart is giddy. He wants to hear it from her lips.