114. DAWN

====================

What is natural should be accepted for no man can alter what is being drafted by Fate.

====================

Soon, it will be winter. The wind will be so cold. The casual walks by the Han River will be rare, especially with the packed end-of-the-year schedules that the seven will have.

Daun will be mostly alone, but she won't be lonely. Not with her packed schedule too. And no matter how hectic their lives will be, she knows that they are near and always available for her. The romantic dates are always there, albeit they will be mostly at the comfort of their home. Dinners may sometimes be taken together with video calls. If only Daun would ask, they will always ready to postpone or even cancel everything for her. However, she is not that. She'll never be. Knowing that they are always around is enough. Besides, the fear of her glitching to them is no more. Not with their warm cuddles at night. Not with their late-night sweet whispers and giggles that enchantingly echo within their home.

"Miss. Where should I put this?" A young lad asks her with miniature easels on his arms.

"Oh! Good thing they're here!" She can't help but clap in relief and excitement. "Please, put them according to the plan." She instructs and hands a copy of a guide map.

Even now, she is busy. She has been busy. The gallery at the second floor will be opened this afternoon. As a preview, she decided to show some of her small paintings around the café for a week already. She hopes that it caught the attention of the café goers and words had spread on the event. She only wishes for the opening to be a success. Having a showcase with all her works as the introduction for all the artists that would soon follow is quite exhilarating. She is nervous, but with her seven's constant encouragements, she perseveres.

She has been seeing them on their glory. Though she was not there from the start and felt firsthand their struggles, but she knows everything they had endured. That alone is the greatest inspiration. Their blood, sweat, and dreams, so to speak, are reminders that she too can do anything that she wants.

A question, however, still lingers.

'Can I really do this? Alone?'

An alarming smash of glass cuts off her musings. Hurriedly, she searches for the cause and runs to the rescue.

"I'm so sorry!" One of her employee bows down for a broken cup.

"It's okay..." Daun assures. "Are you hurt though?" She asks as she begins to bend her knees to help clean the mess when suddenly a hand stops her.

"Let them do it, Sweet. You might hurt yourself."

"Hobi oppa..." Daun gasps while the man smiles brightly. One by one, she sees her seven walk in.

"Sir is right miss... I'll clean it myself. Don't worry." The lady doesn't pry on the new arrived guests. She and the staffs all knows who he and the rest are and what they are to their employer. They understand the repercussions when they react overtly especially when all of them wants to retain the peacefulness of the place. After all, no one should know.

"Babe, how are you?" Jimin comes after with a gentle touch on both of her hands, taking her away from the shards of glass on the floor and bringing her to sit on the nearest table.

"I am so nervous." Daun honestly admits. Her eyes are glistening on fear of what might come. What if everything will go wrong? What if no one wants her works?... Or even likes them?

"They will. I'm sure." Yoongi mumbles, answering her thoughts of concerns. He then kisses the crown of her head.

"We know you can do this." Jin lovingly says as he approaches and gingerly caresses her nape, slowly soothing her nerves.