115. THEM

====================

Soulmates are real.

====================

It's all over the news.

At first, she didn't know. No one told her. No one dared to tell what made her seven stressed nowadays. They had been a bit cranky... or a bit clingy, always asking for cuddles and kisses much more frequent than before. She doesn't question it. After all, with their profession, it's expected for the constant highs and lows. She gets that and she doesn't mind it.

At first, she thought it was all because of the new choreographies – surprises for their ARMYs for the end the year awards... with their solo albums that they are putting out to the world... or perhaps because of some pressure that people put to them. As they grow bigger, as if they aren't already, people expect much more on them. She read it once. Their countrymen are expecting much more of them. Not just mere representations... but more like heroes. She really didn't understand it at first for they are just mere humans. But being with them makes her realize that they are not just her soulmates... but her heroes, too. This is something so powerful... well... they are that powerful. Imagine that epiphany to every one of the ARMYs and to each of the people that relates to them. However, she can't help but feel the dread that they must be feeling. That is why, she doesn't ask as much... she just let them be. At least, with her, they are allowed to feel normal... as humans... as they are.

She really thought it's all about their work and what they are to Korea and to the world. But, when she asked to watch the news as she worried what's been happening after knowing about the series of earthquakes devastating around the globe, they panicked and Namjoon readily gave her articles to read instead. They said that it would be graphic. They said it would be so sad. When she was smiling sweetly with her staffs at the café, they had been looking at her weirdly. One suggested for her to just stay in her studio. That's definitely weird. It confused her, but she laughed it out and thought that they were just concerned about her. When she went upstairs as the last day of her showcase that lasted for two weeks instead of just one, she expected a few- maybe five or ten spectators. She was totally wrong. She was surprised with a lot of visitors prancing about. Most of them were seemingly searching for something... or rather someone. She could feel their gazes on her. There were whispers. However, she dismissed it as them only recognizing her as the artist.

And then, Namjoon called her and asked her to immediately go home. He sounded fine but there was an unspoken worry on his words. She did and now she is calmly listening to what has been happening with great distress itched on their faces.

Ah! Its because of her.

One of her fears came true.

Everyone has already known that she is the mystery soulmate of BTS.

Apparently, Daun has a stalker though they have already caught him. He is currently detained and is filed with a lawsuit. For the past days, the man had been obsessed with her work. He was claiming that she was his soulmate and her works were testament of their soul bounds. When he realized of his mistake and that she had been with BTS when he caught her with them inside the café or during their secret dates, he had taken photos and posted it on the social media. Of course, people were skeptical until one believer became millions. Now, her face is plastered all over the news in 4K.

"I look pretty in this one." Daun casually comments as she scrolls down the different images that litters on the social media. One photo led others to be posted... those that thought that it would be finally okay. After all, she had already been found out.