52. LISTEN

REMINDER: Statements enclosed in apostrophes (') are thoughts, while those that are enclosed in quotation marks (") are actual conversations. Italic statements including those within quotation marks (") were in the past.

====================

Different type of soul bounds or soul signs may occur during the span of the relationship. It is often times correlated to the strength of bond that the soulmates have.

====================

Daun has been talkative since she had her time with Namjoon. She had initiated things to be closer with them. She had once insisted to cook, even with their eldest protesting against it. She had played video games with the youngest, though she sucks at it.

Yoongi can't unsee the funny look in Taehyung's eyes when she openly embraces him and kisses his cheeks. The man had become a statue at his bedroom door and had dramatically embraced the door frame to keep himself from melting.

Jimin whined for his kiss too and so, to be fair, she bashfully kissed the seven of them one by one. She giggled and so red as she did so. All of them had been a mess just by her pecks.

They were all surprised when she did it willingly. They wanted to tease but opt not to. They don't want to halt her willingness to take actions with them. They like it this way.

He wonders if it's their leader's doing or perhaps it's because of Daun's best friend.

Hannah had called her yesterday when they were all together in the living room. He couldn't help but eavesdrop as it was in loud speaker. Daun asked them if it was okay to introduce themselves to her treasured best friend. The latter was so ecstatic. She has been so thrilled at the same time worried. The woman had expressed her worries with Daun's lacking in social skills and had told her tips to work on for their relationship. Daun in the other hand had been red as tomato when the conversation touched on intimacy with soulmates. Their adorable sweetheart immediately turned the speaker off and scurries to her room.

He chuckles. Definitely her best friend.

'What's funny?' He hears her say. She tilts her head towards him.

"Nothing." His gummy smile showing as he looks at her for a moment.

"What?" She squints in confusion. "What's nothing?"

"I am just happy that you are here with me.... Ahhh..." He forgot. It's very easy to forget that what he hears most of the time is her inner voice and not what she actually says.

"Yoonie?" A big question mark is obvious on her head. He can practically hear her mind battling on what he is meaning to. What is he trying to say? What is he thinking of?

He chuckles. "I'll tell you something later. Let me park first."

The two of them are in their penthouses' building. She had been uneasy in the early morning as she wondered when is he going to visit his penthouse so that she could come with him. Before she could ask, Yoongi asked her to come with him to the penthouse. She was beaming with happiness when he did. After all, she was so worried with all her plants. She had wanted to get her sketchbooks too. She seemed a bit bored with how the others forbid her to do any household chores. She needed an outlet.

"Ohhh... my little babies!" Daun coos the moment she gets inside her penthouse. She immediately looks at each of her dangling plants and so those potted on the floor. The place has been clean and the plants are exceptionally healthy. Why else, they had hired someone to take good care of the place. They can't have her moping around and worry so much. 'They are so healthy!'