105. HESITATIONS

====================

Part of the soul is the familial tie that binds parents to their offspring. This connection temporarily nurtures the soul especially before the maturity of the physical vessel - the human body.

====================

"I didn't think that it was wise to let her be in Kyoto alone. And I still don't." Yoongi mutters as he prances back and forth in their waiting room. He looks so stressed as he occasionally bites his fingers.

"Hyung. Relax." Jungkook advises the man. He too is stressed but he tries not to show it. Not with everyone looking so messed up.

They just had their sound check and they perfectly sang and entertained their ARMY without any hint of their worries. Jin was fine. However now, it feels rather difficult to be at ease with all their bated breaths. Not with their eldest's sudden tears. Jin doesn't even tell them how he really feels. He just keeps it to himself.

"You know I can't." Yoongi's worried gaze is on their silent eldest as he helplessly replies.

"I should call her then." Jungkook immediately takes his phone to call for Daun. He has been wanting to know her current wellbeing, but Namjoon stops him.

"Let it be Kook-ah. We can't have her worry so much on how this is affecting us. She had been trying to solve this on her own and we can't just stop her." Namjoon explains.

Minutes after her departure, Daun informed them in their group chat; "I think I can do this. I'll talk to you later. Love you." It was short and positive, so unlike the feelings that they could see with their eldest.

Namjoon is right. Considering their soulmates character, they couldn't add on her worries. Instead of pursuing and facing her own struggles, she might stop all together. They can't be holding her down. If they think about it, they had been doing just that for how many months now. They had been taking her away from her art for how many times already. Her supposed exhibits had been halted multiple times just because she has to be with them with the fear of her soul travel.

Good for them. They can be with her all the time. Their tour had been successful without any delays and emergencies, but with it is her sacrifice to set aside her wants just to be with them. Now is the time that they can be her support. Perhaps, this will not only heal her trauma but also a part of her soul – the familial part that had been severed.

"So... Should Jin-hyung take the suppressants –"

"No. I will not." Jungkook's question is cut by the eldest's final resolve. "I will not be blurring out her emotions. How could you think about that?" Jin's voice is high and wavering. He sounds angry and upset.

"Hyung..." Jimin immediately middles before a fight can potentially spark. "We are just concerned about you. The concert will be two hours from now. We are worried that you will be crying the entire time." He adds.

"As what you said. There is still time left. She would be okay. I would be okay." Jin deeply breathes as he slumps on his seat.

The rest just wordlessly looks at each other in surrender. After all, Jin doesn't seem to believe on it himself.

Just yesterday, they had known about her father's ailing health and she had been more unstable. Daun could hide it from the six of them and pretend to be okay after their lengthy talk, but not with their Jin hyung.

Among them, Jin knows her internal struggles. Even before finding her, he knows her heart so well. They had watched him crying the entire month out because of his soul feel. It might have been reduced or even stopped when she's with them, but everyone knows that it could potentially be back again. They are aware of it for everything can't just be easily mended.