17. BROTHER

====================

Theory: There are many ways that Fate brings two soulmates together.

====================

It's a very special Tuesday. Daun can practically see the energy oozing out from the earth itself. She sees orbs in various colors floating in the air. Like bubbles, each pops and gives more vibrancy on its will. Of course, they are just her imagination. But she can't help see the magic of the day as she can feel an unexplanatory happiness within. She would like to think that little fairies dances with her as she hops a little on each step. Her imagination is fanciful as she takes her way towards a place she frequents. The child within her is spritely and merry.

She's feeling like this for days now. It's very different from her usual gloomy thoughts. She usually is pessimistic on things and is used to face the day with the pretense of confidence and joy. Unlike before, she finds genuine interest to go out and venture. She feels like something wonderful will happen again today.

Again. If she closely investigate when it started, it was perhaps on the night of her idiocy. The night when she unknowingly push on her codes on the wrong door. She was not having a good day that time. All the negativities of the world were heavy on her shoulders. She was ready for another session of drowning herself with her sorrows. It didn't help that her dear friend, Hannah had to be away to Gwangju. The couple found out that her pregnancy is sensitive and has to be taken care with her parents and in-laws. Her physical and mental constant support was away from her. She could not even call, afraid that she might add from Hannah's worries. Anyways... her mind bars herself from thinking the events that occur before that night... her needed support came with two drunk handsome gentlemen, Yoongi and Kook.

She remembers how sweet the two are for listening to her and made her laugh, easing her worries away. She didn't regret one bit on allowing them to stay and befriend them. The comfort to be with them is at par with the way she feels with Hannah's company, perhaps more. They are good men. Not to mention the other two of their friends, Taehyung and Jimin, who was supposed to visit Yoongi-ssi but ended up spending their whole afternoon with her. She laughs so hard that time. She can't wait for their future visit to finally paint them. A request that they happily obliged.

She giggles to herself. She doesn't know why her cheeks are so hot as she remembers the four men.

Their features has been constantly appearing on her mind. Their handsomeness is beyond compare.

Each are beautiful on their own right. Yes, beautiful even as men. Their eyes are typical of a Korean man, but they have this gentleness with them as they converse with her, like she's something that can be broken if not handled lightly. They seemed a little bit strained at first, but the awkwardness evaporated as they talked. Their skin seemed so supple and so flawless. It seemed to glow on her eyes. She swears that they are like those gods she always reads on about. They seems so perfect in the physical sense and their hearts too. She knows that they have the heart of gold.

She closes her eyes and breathes the morning air, smile plastered on her lips. She looks around, wonder how did she looks like as she was daydreaming on those men. She smiles as she realizes that not one had noticed her at all. She sees only few people, just starting their day.

She goes inside a coffee shop, her new favorite place after finding it on the day of her move to the building of her penthouse. She orders her favorite drink and sits on her usual spot. It's a single seater with a cute coffee table by the glass window. She loves it here, she can have a space on her own to linger and not be shy to be alone. She won't be self conscious as everyone she sees are rushing on their destinations. Some are off for work, some are walking towards the school. Little children with their cute backpacks sometimes sticks their heads on the window to see the insides of the coffee shop. She doesn't need to camouflage from the couples holding hands on the previous place she was in. Although she can spot a few, but none are overly sweet showing their affections on the public. After all, she is in the busy part of Seoul.