10. TEAM

====================

Just like broken glass, the pieces of souls are never the same in sizes. The biggest soul piece is the catalyst for the soul bond to happen.

Theory: Often, the oldest among the soulmates is the catalyst of the soul bound. Once he/she turns eighteen, the other soulmates can see the signs of the other soulmate's existence, through soul bounds.

====================

He is very much motivated. He could not believe that finding her could awaken his lyrical genius within. He was always teased by his childlike use of words. Often referred by his Yoongi-hyung as kindergarten lyrics. What could he do? He likes children, no... loves them. His self-made songs are innocent and pure. Definitely, his songs would be a hit to toddlers once they're out, but not today. He has made a ballad worthy of words. This seldom happens and not created in just a day. The language used is so intricate and alluring. Flirty but not grossly romantic. So poetic. All thanks to their Daun.

He giggles. His feet so light as he skips his way towards a studio. He can't wait to let their leader check his work out before he brags it to his Yoongi - hyung.

"Hyung!" He calls.

He was loud when he enters. The door smacks back to it's frame as he steps inside the spacious studio.

"Guess what? I finally did it." Excitedly he squeals waiving his phone to him. "I think this will be it." He adds as he scrolls through on the notes app on his phone. Heart full of pride for himself.

The other man, however, does not budge even a little. He is sitting in front of his huge computer monitor and blankly stares at it. One would think that he is just so engrossed with his work, but the monitor is dark, the speakers are off, as if, he hasn't start on doing anything in his work yet. His brows are crossed, shoulders are down, and a loud sigh stops the gleeful intruder.

"Namjoon-hyung?" He is confused. Namjoon should be happy after what happened yesterday. They can finally complete the bond and be with their soulmate. This happiness is in fact engulfing the younger with all his being. He is vibrating with so much energy and inspiration.

"Hyung?...Hyung?...Hyung?". The younger pouts as he waves his right hand to their leader.

"Hyung!"

Namjoon jumps and looks over to the younger. "Jiminie." He whispers and sheepishly smiles.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Jimin asks with so much worry. He holds the other's shoulders, drags his wheeled-chair towards the sides and sits on the sofa facing him. He wants to hold the leader as he feels uneasy of what the other is behaving now. Usually, Namjoon becomes like this when something is not happening according to his plans, like: he accidentally deleted his entire work; something bad happens in the family or to one of the members; a scandalous news is about to be broadcasted or has already been broadcasted; or the worst, their ARMY is not liking any of their songs. The latter is highly impossible. The first has happened many times already... or perhaps it could be about their...

"Daun." Namjoon states, breaking Jimin's train of thought. 'Their soulmate it is.' He closes his eyes, he is supposed to be relieved on this but somehow, his heart is more uneasy than before.

"What's with her?" Jimin asks.

"I saw her." He is confused. Of course, they knew it already. They are thankful of him for accidentally bumping her last week. They are elated even.

"A while ago." His attention is fully locked on his hyung. 'What does he mean by that?'

"I could not sleep last night, looked back to her site and found out on a small exhibit she was opening for this week... and I went there this afternoon." His eyes is glossy with amazement and adornment. "She is so beautiful Jiminie." The older cannot help but blush. "The video cannot give justice how she shines when she smiles. Her voice is so smooth and lovely. The way she laughs and giggles..." The leader continues. Each description of her makes Jimin's heart skips with excitement. He's a little bit jealous of the leader for meeting her again, but his uneasy somewhat doesn't fade. He is like waiting for the 'but' as he watches Namjoon's brows continuously furrows as he goes over what happened.

"But?" He urges.

"The thing is, no matter how hard I try to stop myself from swooning over her." The word makes him chuckle. "No matter how hard to stop myself from holding her or hugging her, I can't do it... I am so afraid on what she would react." The older stops and breathes with sadness. "Especially when she declared that she's a Soulo."

His eyes wide with disbelief. They knew about that also, but her telling Namjoon, and Namjoon telling him is a little bit concerning. " She did? She actually said that to you?" He's confused. " After meeting you? Didn't you shake hands? Didn't your ink shines gold when it happened? Didn't she feel any connection?"

The older just bows his head with disappointment. He was not able to shake hands with her, but his thighs, where his soul ink is was tingling constantly. He could smell her sweetness even when he's meters away from her. He could feel his body vibrating and getting hot by the minute. It's as if his whole being is screaming for him to hold her, kiss her and tell her that they are soulmates. Tell her that there are other six who are waiting for her to fill their loveless lives and to finally complete them.

"It seemed that my presence has no effects to her." The statement is so heavy to hear. It is so wrong. "It's as if I am nothing to her." Namjoon sadly sighs the nth time. "What if, she's not the one and the gold was just a fluke?" His eyes are watery as he voices out his fears to the younger.

"No." Jimin stands unable to accept the words. "We saw it, it was not a fluke. Nothing can trigger the Gold bound, but a soulmate." He says, definite to his words. Jimin is right, the Gold bound only happens when two pieces of souls touch. It is very obvious and can be seen through the naked eyes. The Soul ink turns from black to gold, red strings glitters with gold, Soul dreamers have these strips of gold hair even dyed once connected, Soul crown turns bright gold, Timers turn to gold bands, basically, soul signs glitter and change to gold once soulmates found each other. The

Soulmate system is kind of possessive and honest. There is no way, that it was a fluke. "Namjoon-hyung... It's time for an emergency meeting. She is our soulmate and we have to find ways to make her ours." Namjoon looks up on the younger and he can see him oozing with determination. The younger's fingers busily typing on his phone. The older suspects him chatting on their brothers as he feels his phone's constant buzzing. Forgetting his initial purpose of turning to their leader, he summons the others. He can do that in another time anyway.

A minute later, the door opens on their home studio. As Namjoon looks up, he could see all the other members. All their eyes are glazed with excitement. He can almost see the gears turning on their heads as they think on various ways to make Daun recognize them as her soulmates.

He almost forgot that he is not alone on this. They are a team.

'How lucky he is to be brothers with these men.'