88. STAMINA

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Theory: Not one person can have two or more major soul bounds within a bond.

====================

The leather of the punching bag has been squeaking with each of his hits. It has been hours but he is tireless for letting out his furry.

A punch lands. That was for the anger of that woman coming again in their Daun's life. He doesn't like that Daun is somewhat okay with meeting her again.

Another punch. That too. Why can't she have the same grudge as he is with that woman.

He punches again. He is also frustrated. He wants to hug her. He wants to be the one to soothe but he can't do that for she is okay now.

He hits again and the punching bag rattles on the chain where it hangs.

"Jungkook?"

He freezes. His heart jolts with her sweet voice. However, he can't bear to watch her. Not with his state.

"Are you okay?" Daun's voice penetrates to his veins. He can't help it. His body misses her a lot more than he can bear. It would be okay not to see or hear her, but she is just a few steps from him. And her scent had already invaded his nostrils. He is starting to melt. His angry resolve is starting to evaporate.

"Kookie." He hears her whine. Her voice commands for his attention. This urges him to turn and look at her.

She is an angel clad with his hyung's shirt that looks like a dress on her. The black shirt is crumpled to her shoulders, showing her arms. The hem reaches to her creamy thighs. Her feet are cute and bare on the carpet. Her rosy skin is glistening and smooth. Her hair is a bit shiny, appearing damp. It is messily twirled and tied into a bun above her head, clearly showing the elegance of her neck. Perhaps she had been in the bath.

'Damn Jungkook.' He scolds himself. One of his frustrations is the arousal that always brims even with the thought of her. He wanted to castigate himself because when he saw her on Jin's bed with all the ugly patches of bruises on her, his cock had risen. He saw her pained face. He saw her body convulsing yet his body decided to be aroused. He hated it. His baby was suffering yet he had nothing in his head but to fuck her on that bed.

He looks down to the carpeted floor as he sits on the bench, feeling guilty and undeserving of her attention. The shadow to the carpet that is formed from the sunlight that passes through the floor length window of their little gym looks headless. He is headless... He must be. More than brainless. He is nothing but a moron who can't think straight. He didn't even think right on choosing that damn hospital. He pouts as he finds solace on the boxing gloves that are somewhat keeping his hands from her.

"Kookie-oppa... Are you angry with me?" Her dainty fingers touch the gloves as she kneels in front of him, peering through his downcast eyes. He couldn't help but once again look at her.

Their gazes meet.

Once again, his body heats up but he clenches his fists for control. He have to gain his wits and focus for her proximity wafts the natural citrus scent of her body.

He knows why she is here. He can see through her eyes the same worry that she had after dinner. He had been angry when he heard his Yoongi hyung calling that Mrs. Song, her therapist before, to confide on something that happened with Daun. All the memories of his confession and him looking at her body limbed and almost lifeless on that park rushed in. His range surged and he couldn't stop it from overflowing. He had allowed it to spill and let his Daun see that angry side of him. He did not regret it though. He was being honest. It's just that, he expected her to feel the same way, but she doesn't. Perhaps, their Daun is just truly an angel. Kind. Gentle. Forgiving.