94. RUIN

====================

Myth: Soulmates are with opposite sex.

====================

Whispers.

All Daun can hear are the whispers and the deafening loudness of her beating heart as she and Seokjin hand in hand walk through the large stadium and towards the waiting room. She can hear the staffs' great surprise of their presence, especially the foreign ones that are also seemed to be her soulmates' fans. She couldn't mistake it with their twinkling eyes as they see the man beside her, but morphs to something sinister as they look at her from head to toe. Their lips twinge with disgust and immediately whispers unnecessary assumptions that are a bit loud for her to hear. However, none of the things that they are saying hurts her that much.

She is somehow used on it already. That was how the staffs in Hybe used to react, especially when they knew that she alone is the soulmate of Bangtan. But at least, they were never vile. Some are happy with that fact while the others are just quite about it. After all, they couldn't afford to lose their job if they are caught sneering about any other's soulmates. Would it be to whom Fate had destined to BTS or to any other artists under the company. Basically, even to any of their fellow employees' fated mate. They are all tied with the company's policy of equality and mutual respect.

Daun perfectly understands how the foreign staffs can be disapproving of her presence with their idol. She is not living under a rock. She knows how other fans, males or females alike are possessive to her seven. Others are might just be parents at heart who treasures them dearly while the others are overly zealous of them and thinks of them as their lovers or perhaps as their gods. She is just thankful that whatever they are whispering are in a language that Seokjin is not expert of.

She doesn't want them to affect him or anything.

The man is practically beaming as he greets everyone, always so polite as he is parading her around the place. He constantly grips her hands tighter and pulls her to his sides as he walks with pride. It's as if he's telling all of the people that there within his arms is his soulmate. Like a king to his queen, he is gallantly showing her to the world. If he could only shout the obvious, he perhaps had done it already.

Daun blushes profusely. She doesn't know how to behave with how the eldest acts. Her introvert self is somehow a little bit bothered with the number of people around. Although their original staffs, who knows her, are just smiling and welcoming, she can't wait to finally reach their destination.

She sighs in relief when finally, the two of them steps inside the room with only her other soulmates inside, resting at the sofa, patiently waiting for them.

"Baby."

"Babe!"

"Sweetheart!"

The maknaes welcome her with bright smiles. Their eyes are twinkling in delight as they hug her and smooches kisses on her face... Jungkook at her cheeks, Taehyung at her nose, and Jimin at her lips... purposely disregarding the pouting Seokjin at the sides. There is a comical twinge on the eldest's brow that makes everything so funny and homey. It's like finally being in the comfort of home after trudging through the hallways with green judging eyes.

"Yahh... you're hogging her too much. Shoo." Jin annoyingly pulls Daun to his chest, shielding her away from the overbearing three.

"You look great love. I'm happy you come with Jin-hyung." Namjoon gingerly says as he amusingly looks at her glowing skin as she sits on the couch together with Jin.

"I thought the two of you won't be out from the bed." Yoongi playfully smirks.

"Yoonie..." She whines as she blushes. Her palms hide away her cheeks from her men who laughs with her endearing shyness.