50. QUALMS

====================

A Soulo can engage into a serious and lasting relationship with another soulo.

====================

Silence.

It is something that people won't expect on him. He is known to be exuberant and loud. He likes to laugh. After all, he has a happy persona. He signifies the sun himself. However, to the people who is close to him, they know that he is more than that. He is a deep thinker. He likes to keep to himself sometimes. He enjoys the serenity of what silence can bring.

Silence is a gift. He likes it.

In fact, he is more loving it, especially that he can clearly hear her beside him. None are the beeping sounds of the machines. No more nurses or doctors coming and going out of the room. He likes that no one is disrupting his moments with her with necessary medical tests. He loves that at last, he has this moment while lovingly gazing at Daun.

She drooped as soon as she finished her shower after dinner. They were supposed to watch a movie together but before it could start, she was already asleep on the sofa. Her head leaning on Jimin's shoulders while the younger is caressing her shoulder. She is surely exhausted from this day alone. Plus... she is not thoroughly healed yet. She didn't even have a nap because of them hogging her attention.

Hoseok's heart smile appears as he remembers what she says when he guided her to dinner.

**********

He felt her stopped for a second as she lifted her chin towards him. Then with a serious face she asked a question in a very concerned tone.

"What happened to Tae Tae?"

"Huh?" He raised a brow then laughs. "What about him?"

"Is he okay?" Her head tilting to the sides.

"He is okay." He chuckled. "Why do you ask?"

"It just came to me. Jiminie seemed to be worried about him. Is he really okay?" Her eyes were downcast as she added. "Was I too much?"

"Too much? In what sense?"

"I didn't talk to him after lunch." She confessed.

"Well... He is kind of moping because of it." He honestly said as she abruptly raised her chin up to him.

"He is?" Her eyes wide. "I-I-should apologize, shouldn't I?" She muttered.

Hoseok tenderly patted her head. "Let him apologize first. He made you angry."

"Did I really look angry?" She tilted her head in wonder.

"You're not?" He asked then she shook her head.

"I-i-it was embarrassing." She covered her face with her palms as she admitted.

"Tell him that then. It's not good to embarrass you always." He giggles. His voice brightened.

She nodded.

Before dinner started, with everyone present, she apologized. Taehyung was stuttering, surprised with how she bowed in front of him. The gesture made the second youngest blushed. Jimin was giggling all the time it happened.

"I agreed to start a fresh." She bashfully continued. Her face is redder than ever. "I promised to be a proper soulmate." She said as she looked meaningfully to Jungkook, who nodded with understanding. "So ... I think I was being unfair... again..." The last statement becomes a whisper.