36. CONFRONTATION

====================

Science has been great help in suppressing the soul aches on the lost of soulmates due to accidents and diseases.

====================

She glances over Jungkook and wonders how his crunched-up nose is oozing with smoke, like those anime characters with a temper. He is obviously angry on something. It's so evident on how he stomps his feet as he briskly walks in front of her, how he closes his eyes so hard, creating creases along its sides, and how he tilts his head upwards and hands clasping on his head, as if praying for serenity. His taking deep breathes, calming himself down. But none seems to work. It may had lessened for a notch but it never let go.

He would peek towards her for a second, then back to the building they were before, and then he would once again go to a frenzy by himself. He is making sure to distance himself if he does it. If the event hasn't given her a fright and a great deal of confusion, she would have laughed at him. He is undeniably cute on his self-dilemma.

"Kook-ssi?" She asks concerned, not even minding the pain on her wrist where Jungkook had held her as he dragged her away from the room.

**********

Just a moment ago, she yelped with how the door bounced as it was harshly opened wide in the middle of her session with Mrs. Song. The latter was furious with the interruption but both of them was stunned with the growling voice of Jungkook as he threatened the therapist to investigate the reliability of her license.

You almost asked an apology as you see Mrs. Song hurriedly called for security but Jungkook immediately dragged you away from the place and you just let him.

He was walking aimlessly until he stopped at the middle of the park and let her go.

**********

Silence.

'He is not even talking to her? What's wrong?' She is so confused.

"Who is she by the way?" Jungkook suddenly groans in annoyance after minutes of pacing back and forth in front of her. He is now looking straight to her eyes. "Why would you go to her?"

"She is my therapist." You immediately answer, afraid to make him angrier.

"Huh... therapist." He huffs in disbelief.

"What's wrong Kook-ssi?" Daun remains calm as she looks at his irritation. His lips in a straight line, seemingly zipping up all the wrong words that could escape from it.

"What's wrong? There is nothing wrong." He answers with a grunt. He is like a pained enemy no longer wanting to fight.

He is flaring up. It's hard not to show it on his actions. If there is one thing that is so similar between the two of them, that would be obviously how anyone can easily read his mood. His brothers, his hyungs, had been cooing for him over it. He is easily pleased and easily riled up. The latter seldom happens with how loving his surroundings are. He had little to no experience of holding himself up towards anger. It is so foreign to him, so used to the protection of his hyungs, his family, the company and even their ARMYs. He knows nothing good comes when he let it burn him with it. It is dangerous and he is afraid on it.

"Then why are you like this?" She snaps. How ridiculous of him to act like that for nothing.

"Because you went for that shit therapist!" His voice booms. The ugly anger has chained him already and he is in its control already.

"What? Did you just curse? Are you angry because your friend sees a therapist?" She asks aghast. She can't believe that the Jeon Jungkook that she saw on those videos are the one on front of her are the same.