46. BATH

====================

Some depressants have suppressive effects to soul bounds.

====================

He is known as the most sensitive in terms of smell. He dislikes anything foul. Even though unnecessary, he had made himself as the laundry fairy. He always makes sure that any garments, may it be his clothes or his hyungs, or even the pillow cases and blankets are soaked with sweet clean fragrance.

His crazy with anything flowery scents. He had sworn that nothing is much more fragrant than the fabric cologne that he had been using not until with Daun.

He is practically swimming on her scent. Nothing beats the orange blossoms enhanced with the clean smell of bath soap. It permits all throughout the bath room. The only bathroom with a bath tub inside. It was a huge one where the tub is at the center. As a very practical person, he didn't understand the use of it. A hot and cold shower is simply enough, but Jimin said it was the charm of the penthouse. He didn't argue though, knowing Yoongi sometimes indulges himself with his bath bombs. Now, he is somehow thankful they have one for their soulmate to use.

"J-Jungkook-ssi?" He hears her hesitant call. There is a pang of pain in his heart as he hears her. She is too formal for his liking.

"Do you need something?" He asks not even looking at her. He is seated on a chair, facing away from her. Only a partition is separating the both of them.

"N-never mind." He hears her mumbles under her breath.

Awkward silence.

He has nothing to say. It was his Jimin-hyung who suggested for her to take her bath in their penthouse. Though there were nurses who could help but knowing that someone had informed the media and since she was already given permission to go home, they asked her to take it in their dorm instead. She understood. She just nodded on the plans that they laid. After all, she could not be left alone in her penthouse. It is much smaller than their shared home. The seven of them could not stay there. There is less security too. Living with them is a sounder plan. It's more convenient to bring her things to theirs instead of their things to hers.

His Jimin-hyung is supposed to be on his place but the older pushed him inside the bathroom instead, telling him to initiate a conversation. He knows that his hyung is much excited as the others to have this honor to assist her on her bath. They had said that he has the muscles to do it. His eyes were pleading for any help to the eldest but stopped after realizing that Jin can't do it on his own.

Perhaps his dear hyung noticed how his façade darkens when she cried in front of them.

He could not still forgive himself on breaking the truth to her resulting to soul tear. He could not still forgive himself of endangering his soulmate and his hyungs. Even with how they had told him how he just had taken the short end of the stick and had said it first. Somehow, his brothers too wanted to tell her. They were becoming impatient after the concert. However, he doubts it would be the same. His temper flared. He failed to understand her. He was selfish.

The slushing of the water brings him back to his situation.

'Jiminie-hyung pabo! - Idiot Jimin-hung!' He gloomily smiles.

He doubts this is the right time to initiate any conversation. How inappropriate it is to ask apology while the other is wet in the tub. His mind can't think straight. He is nervous and his senses are haywire.

His nose crinkles with the strong floral fragrance wafting the space. His shoulder loosens its stiffness. Maybe it's because of this that his hyung had pushed him to do it. The older knows how he would calm down with her scent. It was the only thing that can pacify his broken heart. Though he refused, the six encouraged him to sleep beside her. He was rigid at first, his conscience battling on his unqualified self. He has no right to lay down with her... to touch her skin... or even see her. His thoughts were dangerously hanging on a thin thread but somehow, her fragrance had drunken him to submission. His body, on its own, had embraced her so many times. His soul, was somehow pushing him to hold her on their sleep. He just wished for her to wake up and give him the opportunity to apologize.