49. EMBARRASSED

====================

Proximity with the soulmate enhances all soul senses.

====================

Jimin can't stop giggling. His dearest best friend is like a child who had lost his dearest stuffed bear. He can't help himself be amused with the other.

"It's all your fault." He says to Taehyung.

"She didn't say no." Taehyung pouts.

"But you teased her." He chuckles. "Overly did so." He punctuates and giggles more.

"You're having fun at my expense!" This time Taehyung whines like a child.

"Come on. We all know how Yoongi-hyung was right. We can't just constantly push her. Even though she didn't say no. It doesn't mean she will never say no. She's new to this." He scolds.

"I know. I just want to apologize." Taehyung's eyes wavers. He can't help but feel so hurt of what is happening. Maybe he was just too forward?

He sighs. Apologizing would be a problem, as she ran whenever he did so.

"Well... I'll leave you with your moping and search for my Honey." He winks as he stands up from squatting beside the man.

"That's isn't fare." He mumbles.

"You had your kiss ... and now you are left alone with your insistent teasing. You brought this to yourself... so deal with it. Don't worry... I'll try asking apology for you." Jimin hears the other's mumble of thanks as he steps outside their now shared room.

It's been hours since lunch. Daun has been spending time with them except with Taehyung. She has been purposely leaving Taehyung out after continuously teasing her even though she told him to stop. She was beat red during lunch that it became so hard for her to communicate with them. Whenever she answered, Taehyung always had a teasing come back. She looked like she was holding herself from bursting out. Everyone wanted to coo to her. She was so adorable. They all wanted to squish her. However, they never knew she has the chilling inducing piercing gaze that finally made Teahyung stopped.

The hyungs had scolded the second youngest with it. After all, with how an introvert their soulmate is, they understand how she tend to keep to herself. She may want to become adventurous but expect that she would easily wilt and abruptly stop the adventure right there.

Taehyung had been mopping since. He can't still quite understand their Daun. Jimin too can't quite grasp her attitude yet, but isn't it the fun part in the relationship? Discovering one another?

They have their own good and bad sides. Great for the seven of them, they had known each other for how many years. They had learned how to understand each other even without voicing it out. They know when they become too much. They know when to limit their actions.

Now, they have to take a little step backwards for their soulmate. They have to give her space and time to adjust with their relationship. They can't just expect for her to fully vibe with them automatically just because they are soulmates.

There are instances where soulmate couples ended up separated just because they failed to give themselves time to feel and see the reality of things. Many had directly dived in with the euphoria that the soul senses ignite and when the real life slaps them in the face, they just immediately give up. It's not always sweet. After all, life sucks and they are just humans. They also feel bothered. They also feel choked. Soulmate relationships can be somewhat suffocating if not dealt in understanding.

They themselves took too many food fights, bantering and years of embarrassing sessions with PD-nim to be as close as brothers that they are now. Their brotherhood did not come about in just one night. Trials had made their bond tighter. Fights had made them inseparable.