80. REDEMPTION

====================
The body always seeks for the fulfillment of the soul.
====================

"I'm sorry." Namjoon's voice is so tender. The words just slip freely in his lips as he observes his Daun busily sorting out their lunch to their backpack from the trunk of the car. She looks like sixteen with her shorts and her hiking boots. Her hair is kept into a tight bun, tucked within a cap the same as his.

They are like normal couples with matching shirts and matching arm bands. Not to mention... matching shoes.

There are others just like them around but just like normal couples they have their whole focus on themselves. They are not even minding whoever is around. They are not aware that a BTS member is just there, standing by a trunk of a car and assisting his soulmate. Perhaps there is no need for his outfit but he has to wear it... to his Daun happy.

He had thought that Daun was already okay on his little lie. Somehow, it was not little for her after all. She was a bit awkward as time passes by and if not with Yoongi, telling him her woes, he wouldn't know.

"I told you already. It's okay." He hears her say and hums as she hands all the things that they are going to bring. With the weight of the backpack and the additional handbag of who knows what's inside, Namjoon doubts that everything is really okay.

He had said sorry already. He had pleaded to her forgiveness and just like a broken dam, she easily wept, telling her growing insecurities. She couldn't help but feel like there are things that she is not deserving to have. His lie was like a barrier for her to enter their world, with their families and all. She wants in. She wants inclusivity. She wants transparency. Though the latter is something she is still struggling but with them, she plead not to do the same.

It broke him the same and had called his mother. For all those years of constant avoidance, it was a first to contact her first. He told her everything. He rattled why couldn't his mother accept Daun just like everyone else. How she was hesitant for their status as Multiples. He cried for his soulmate. For finally finding her. For almost loosing her. For having her to their lives. He had revealed to his mother how he loves her so much and she only said "I know." after a long deafening silence.

Now Daun is pretty happy of his mother's call for an advice for his sister's birthday. She is happy with the other's invitation to be in their parents' home. However, she is busy.

She had been more busy. It seemed that art collectors and gallery owners had noticed her work in the resent exhibit and had been contacting for more of her works. She is ecstatic and they never missed a chance to support her with it. As long as she's happy. As long as she is with them even with their thinning time together.

She has to respectfully refuse their mothers' insistence, promising for a visit as soon as she has time.

Now... it's his chance for redemption.

She only asked one thing, to accompany her to Gwanju. Even with the rush of learning all the new choreographies and lots of meetings for the tours, he made time. He has to do it. For his guilt. For her forgiveness. For her happiness. For his love. For his Daun.

"Come on." The cherry way she beckons him is like a sun finally shining after several cloudy and rainy days. It's like the flowers blooming after the coldness of winter. It's like the brightest moon in the dark night sky. Namjoon can only see her dimpled smile, the crescent on her laughing eyes as she drags him gently by his hands. "Joonie... the time is ticking. Come on." The lack of oppa is not to disrespect but to remind him that he has to straight out his thinking as the worry of watching her weep is constantly bombarding his mind.