24. TALK

====================

Theory: The touch between soulmates is not usually intense unlike the first one.

====================

The autumn leaves rushes and swings through the gusts of the wind. The crisp descend of the fallen leaves as they touches the ground and the chirping of the birds flapping through the trees are louder with the silence that befalls the two on the bench. They are on a gated small thatch roofed Hanok - a traditional Korean house. It was the residence of the founding family and now kept as a resting place. It was where the bonsai making started back in 1920's or even before that. Daun is not quite certain. She was allowed to use the place when she was commissioned by the owner to work for some art pieces. Paintings that ranges from huge natural sceneries and tiny ones with bonsais as their themes that she seldom does nowadays. The place is quite far from the main show area and is rarely used that is why she loves the place. She sometimes requests to use it for personal reasons.

She looks over to the man beside her. Her mind can't still totally grasp that she is with the one that Hannah always squeal with pride and happiness. He's genius, she said. He's immaculately handsome, she said. She smiles on those moments for Hannah was right.

She gulps as she peeks at his sweaty form. The bigger beads of sweat on his clear forehead glistens under the afternoon light and flows down to his neck and chest, making his shirt wet. The white shirt clamps on him showing his manly physique. It's obvious that he frequents to the gym, as the muscles bulges out on his shirt. She finds him sexy. He oozes alpha pheromones. No wonder he attracts such women. Who would not want to be with those arms. Her cheeks reddens on the memory of the bear hug a while ago. She can't believe she just allowed someone to embrace her.

She whisks her eyes away from his form. She can't help but feel hot even with the lower temperature. She wants nothing but to stop thirsting for this man. It is so rude. Her mind lecturing her with the proper conduct. A lady must not ogle to anyone. Not with a man. Particularly not with someone who looks so damn tempting with the way his mouth slightly open to breath more easily. Not with the one who just happened to be under the ordeal of great fear because of some stalkers. She should stop from wishing to feel again that chest which is currently heaving up and down. The movement is muddling her mind with unlikely thoughts. His arms flexes as he wipes his sweat away. The shirt stretches as he moves.

'My god Daun.' She's annoyed to herself. She is nothing more than those women awhile ago.

"I'm sorry." She sheepishly says, breaking the silence between the two.

"Why are you apologizing?" Namjoon stares at her, eyes puzzled. His breathing a bit back to normal.

"I mean... you should have been enjoying your stay in the museum." She looks at her boots as she kicks some rocks on the ground. She can't understand it but she is hesitant to look at his eyes. She somehow feels guilty or intimidated.

"I am enjoying my stay." His smile is genuine. He's brimming with happiness that it's hard to contain it. Gone are the sasaengs on his head. Only Daun is occupying on his thoughts.

"They are not your fans, are they?" She inquires with an obvious answer. "Fans should not be stalking their idols. Celebrities are humans too." She adds more. Her irritation is clear on her voice.

"No... they are not fans." He says. His heart beams with fondness. He grips his legs for control. He groans a bit with the pain.

"Are you okay now, Joon-ssi?" He can see the sincerity on her eyes. Jungkook is right. He can easily read her. She is expressive and it shows on her face particularly her brown eyes. They glimmer with concern. Pure worry swirls within them. He is not sure if the swirls are effects of them being soulmates. He replies with a nod.

"You can omit the honorifics. Just call me Namjoon or Joon if you prefer." He prompts.

She bobs her head as she smiles brightly. 'Another friend.' She thinks. "You can call me Daun then Joonie." She happily says.

"Wait." A thought comes on her head. "You were in my last exhibit right?" She points at him.

"Yes." He says, still heady with the way she calls him.

Her heart shaped lips pouts and her cheeks puffs in a playful annoyance towards Namjoon. "You are the reason why many crazy women came on my exhibit." She exclaims.

This stills him. He recollects what Yoongi said about him always standing out among the crowd. Telling him to make sure go out with a proper disguise. Well, he is a little bit grateful for being obvious a while ago. He smirks. "I'm sorry."

"No your not." Her squinting eyes steely stare at him and then she sighs. "Well... it's not your fault. You are just too famous." The last statement baffles him. If she knows how famous he is... why can't she recognize the other six?

"You know BTS?" The statement makes him cringe but nonetheless he has to ask. Studying her reaction.

"Of course?" She hesitates, confused with the random question.

"How? You're a fan?" He adds.

"I hope you don't take this in the wrong way, but I am not." He nods.

"No... it's okay." He likes it when she talks to him just any other normal person. "Do you know there are seven of us? Do you know us individually? Know our names? Know us by face?" He continues.

"Is this a quiz?" She giggles, a little taken a back to his sudden questions. "Hannah... my bestfriend is your fan. I knew you from her. She has adored you so much. She kept on talking about how BTS is the best and you being the most intelligent among the members." She teases, feeling much more comfortable to the man. "I don't quite sure if I know your names. There is V...Suga...Jungkook and RM...?" She caresses her cheek as she tries to recall. A habit she does when she tries to think deeper. "I am so sorry... You can call me hermit if you like." She apologizes. She honestly don't know.

"Haven't you listened to one of our songs?" He inquires.

"How should I say this..." She hesitates. "I am more of a classical music type of a girl." She proclaims. "I don't usually listen to modern songs. Those masterpieces of Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi..." She stops. She doesn't want to overwhelm him with all of her interests.

He understands now how she doesn't know them. His six brothers couldn't see any recognition from her.

"What else do you like?" "Tell me about your self?" The two of them simultaneously ask.

He laughs while she giggles.

The two comfortably learns from each other.

Him, telling her of the music and how much it means to him.

Her telling him how indeed listening to one is healing and relaxing.

As the time passes Daun finally understands how her bestfriend is crazy about him. She somewhat feel the adoration. She appreciates how he sees the world. She nods in every words he says and smiles. She listens intently about his passion as she only thinks one thing.

'How lucky his soulmate is.'