11. LOST

====================
Older people who have soulmates but haven't met them yet may experience soul yearn and soul aches. Science defines the symptoms as; as feeling of dissatisfaction, emptiness, and constant chest pain that is somehow characterized similar to heart burn. This may lead to depression. There is also a constant need of human contact.

Theory: This can be alleviated through sex, therapy, or any soul numb medications.
====================

It has been weeks now since they know her existence. Namjoon was so adamant to meet her again and thus went to her on the first day of her little exhibit, alone. He was a little bit upset that time. Good thing, Jimin was their to sooth their leader and had called everyone for a much needed talk.

The meeting was long, strategizing on how to make her theirs. They even called their CEO at the middle of the night to ask...No...to tell him their plans, which he agreed. Mr. Bang has been so supportive. He was even the one who introduced them with detectives that they had hired before. However, the following day, they were disappointed. It seemed that a fan noticed Namjoon the day prior. They were told that lots of fans came and flocked on her little exhibit, thus, it would be difficult to visit. An hour before the exhibit ends for that day, the maknaes was able to get inside unnoticed, but instead of Daun, there was another person who manned the event. Though upset, they could not do anything about it, hoping the next time, they can finally meet her.

"Daun Lee" he reads the file and stared back on her image on his phone. Every one of them has procured a copy from Jungkook. The file, however, only contains her name, her address, her website, the gallery and the name of her friend.

Everything has been useless, for when they decided to visit for the second time, the gallery was already closed. It did not last for a week. The website was no longer up, her apartment is now empty, her friend is nowhere to be found, and they don't have a clue of her whereabouts. She doesn't have any social media. Not that they know about. They tried contacting the detective again but he too, could not find her. She just disappeared without a trace.

Doubts and fear run through his mind and heart. What if they could never find her again? What if he could never see her? He's getting old, and their hope of happiness was almost on their grasp but like a bubble, it just popped and vanished. Will they result back to their usual foolery? Will they forever jump from one female to another just to temporarily fil the void?

The older members has stopped from hooking up once they knew her existence. These past weeks, their longingness has no other cure but just to watch the video of her beautiful smiles with those orphans and somehow imagine her presence in their lives.

"Hyung?" A voice cuts his train of thoughts. He looks over the owner... their maknae.

'Cute.' He chuckles. The youngest is trying his best to stay sober after their drinking. His eyes are adorably fighting against sleep.

He had invited their youngest for a lamb skewer, a street food they both like. They ended up on one of the luxury clubs with no one else but them and a few couples around. It's still five in the afternoon. His body has been screaming for brake after drowning himself from work and he needs to rest before he gets sick. He has to relax himself with a few drinks.

He has been so afraid to admit to everyone that her disappearance has given a great toll on his body and mind. He might be tough outside, but inside, he is nothing but a coward, always afraid to face the harsh reality. He is crying inside, trashing, like a child on his tantrums. The chest pains are back. The nightmares of being alone has been haunting his sleep. His soul has been wanting to see his soulmate, and the moment he knew her existence, his inner self has been jumping of excitement for the impending meeting. Now, the void is again trying to crawl in his life. He can feel it in his bones.

"Let's go Kook..." He instructs Jungkook. Although it's still early, from the way the youngest slurs, they have to go. Perhaps the youngest hasn't eaten yet that's why Jungkook is easily affected with the alcohol, meanwhile, with his strong resilience, he remains unaffected. It's has been a mistake for taking the maknae for a drink this early.

"Where to, Yoongi-hyung?" Though confused, senses blurry because of alcohol, the youngest allows Yoongi to guide him out from the club.

He had called a driver and instructed him to another address. A newly acquired penthouse closer from the club they were in. He had informed everyone that they would not be home tonight. He doesn't want to be in the empty dorm anyway. He just could not take the silence that everyone has been in. Gone are the boisterous banters of the boys. Like him, they have engrossed themselves with so much work to numb their selves out. Often on alert for any news from the hired detective. But as weeks go by, they have becoming lifeless. It's as if, their soulmate had taken their souls with her.

**********

"What's wrong with you?" He hears a soft exasperated female voice the moment the lift dings open. Min Yoongi could not believe on who he sees. His senses instantly heighten. All the alcohol in his system vaporize.

He can clearly see a lady, cutely pouting, one hand holding a potted plant, adorably arguing with the security lock of the door. She tries again to enter a code but it buzzes for an error.

"It can't be!" She exclaims with disbelief when after all the wrong attempts, the security finally banned her for entering another code.

"Excuse me." Yoongi's manly voice makes her squeak in alert.

"I think, you are on the wrong floor?" He says, smirking.