72. YOUNG

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Sex enhancement pills can cause soul bound like pleasures among non-soulmate individuals.

====================

Idols and celebrities alike are always assimilated with worldly pleasures. Maybe it was due to their public persona and what they are perceived to signify. Idols particularly tickles sexual fantasies however twisted it may be. Women and men alike flock just to take a peek and even take a piece of what it is like to be with one. Many offers their time and body to their favorites. Soulo or with soulmates, many clamor for a taste. They are everywhere.

It was tough to stay clear from such temptations. Even for a young idol, such as Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was shy and awkward with women. He was actually like that generally however he still wondered what would it feel like to let yourself fall for such carnal desires. His curiosity was ignited with the first time he had heard his Namjoon hyung with a screamer. He was young and very much naïve. He thought that his hyung was hurting the woman who was brought by the leader in their dorm. He got concerned, not until he got to take a peek and saw his hyung hovering the naked woman with her back on the bed and her head almost touching the floor. He was pounding at her relentlessly, eyes closed, grunting in every trust he made. He only stopped snooping when Namjoon opened his eyes and stared at his wide blown one.

Namjoon never really missed the chance to educate the youngest with sex. Though awkward, he talked with him the day after.

That scene never left his brain, not with the second time he witnessed how his Jiminie hyung and Taehyungie hyung could share a woman. Once again, his curiosity made him peek. Through the crack of the door, he could see how the woman could fold in many ways he thought impossible as they fucked her simultaneously or together. It made him excited. It made him crave for a chance. And on the day when he became an adult, his fellow 97 idol friends got him an escort as a present.

The idea of finally being baptized with sex was wonderful. It was exhilarating. The woman, he forgot the name, was beautiful. She was an expert. Her, dancing with that pole with the fishnet stocking and her black leather-like underwear and nothing more was making him so hard, yet the moment she touched him, the moment she licked his leaking cock and suck it like she did with her lollipop, he felt dirty. No matter what she did, he wished nothing else that the tongue and the mouth that was exceptionally pleasuring him was of his soulmate's. He wished her soulmate's fingers on his length as she pumped him to his release. He wished to hear his soulmate's moans. He wished for her to be his soulmate and when she straddled him and aligned his cock on her glistening pussy, he pushed her aside feeling like a traitor to the soulmate that he didn't know yet existed.

He had more experiences after that. However, it never reached to a point when he let the women grind on his cock with him penetrating them. All of those happened only under the influence of alcohol and nothing more. For with whatever reasons, his awkwardness with the opposite sex never melted. Instead, it worsened as time passed by.

That was why he questioned his hyungs how they did it. How could they have felt pleasure with women that were not intended for them? How could they have made love?

Jin corrected him. He said that they were just imagining how would it have felt.

Apparently, it was just like what his brain had conjured during the same act. His hyungs only achieved a partial of what orgasm was really like for they had learned to picture and imagine the phantom feeling of their nonexistent soulmate.