43. BLUSH

====================

Soul touch is the ability to feel electricity or hotness akin to fire with the heightens of the soul connection whenever they touch.

====================

The white curtains partly drawn to the sides and a lone bonsai is by the window seal. The outside has been sleeping with the snow as its blanket. Everything seems to glitter with the lights from the lamp posts. Each glow contrasts the soft mood light within the room. It seems like the night winter fairies are in their merriment as the rest of the world is in slumber, except for her of course. She wonders how cold will it be outside.

She exhales with relief as she feels none of the coldness. Instead, she feels so warm and so comfortable. Not to mention the mixed scent of summer breeze, baby colognes and freshly peeled tangerines that is drowning her senses. The strong musky and sweet fruity fragrance come from the breath of the person who is currently squishing her on his embrace. He is softly snoring on her neck. Each blow of his soft breath tingles her skin, giving off heat that is creeping through her entire body.

She feels hands curling on her stomach. The contact is burning against her skin. Even with the cloth, the hotness seeps through and radiates electrifying waves of energy. She wants to drown on it more. It feels so nice. She feels so safe.

She exhales an involuntary gasp, when one moves through the slit of her shirt. It has successfully untied one of the strings holding it up and now creeping to her naked stomach. The direct contact is zapping her skin, tingling, deliciously addicting.

She doesn't know what to do. Should she freak out? It's a first to wake up with a man beside her. It feels scandalous but if it is one of her soulmates, it wouldn't matter. Right? She doesn't know who is currently caressing her belly. His head is hidden by his dark locks. His proximity has made it difficult to determine his identity. The more that he had pushed his nose to her neck, the more she can't see his face. She doesn't know who it is but she is sure that he is one of them. Should she swat the hands away? Should she push his face away too? It's starting to bother her, as the caress had made her stomach tight and is affecting her thoughts. His breath is making her more heated too. She likes it but the want of him doing more is slowly muddling up her mind. Maybe he can kiss her neck or move his hands further south. 'How scandalous!' She blushes with the thought.

She opts to stay still and listen to the surroundings, trying hard not to think too much on the hands on her skin. Her head mellows on the soft snores of the people occupying the room. She can't fully lift her head yet, not with the man cuddling her, so she could not determine if how many are there in the room. Every inhale and exhale of the occupants is like music to her ears. A lullaby that is coaxing her to sleep. She could not sleep though. Her mind is too much noisy for her to succumb to it. She is trying her best to empty it out by thinking first on the happy thoughts.

She searches on her memory when she was happy the most. The completion of her paintings? The exhibits? The lunch dates with Hannah? The playing dress with Jiwoo-unnie? Her dates with her soulmates?...

Her breathing evens out. Smiles of her seven flashes before her eyes. The ceiling has become a screen where each scene of her and them has been rolling out like an old film.

Whatever she does, her thoughts always come back on the days spent with them. With her seven. She can't deny that she was the happiest when she was with them. If she just searched more on the answer, if she just took a lens and study more on each moment, she would know the main reason why. Anyway... those were on the past. She could not help but think on the reality that she is in. Now, she has to think on how she could repent.