102. FAMILY

====================

Soul ceremony is often times private. It's more regarded and protected by laws. In Korea, couples with soul ceremony are not allowed to petition for divorce.

====================

Daun is beautiful. She is the very definition of gorgeous. She has an hourglass figure, a breast to die for and a supple behind he is itching to slap, just to see it wiggle. She has the right amount of curves... even perfect if anyone would ask him. Well... If anyone dares to, a day would not be enough for all his praises. All the compliments in the world would not even suffice of what Daun is for him.

It's just him or what, but Daun has the aura of confidence now that she lacked before. There is a sway on her hips that teases him. Her posture is gentler and she moves like a falling feather, so delicate and smooth. Her white dress may seem so innocent but hugs her body in an elegant and tantalizing way. The wave of her curls is alluring. The smile of her plump pink lips embodies a knowing grin. Her eyes are wider with wonder but squints as her gaze lands on his, grinding and sizzling his core. It may all his imagination, hazed from the love for her. It could be just welcoming change after so many months with them. Or perhaps, it's her love for them that oozes more of her inner beauty. She is ethereal and a natural seductress. She is an angel as well as a devil herself. She looks so pristine yet she can evoke unholy ideas within.

Just looking at her, he wishes nothing more but to strip her naked and make love to her in front of the mirror. He wants her shaking with his loving. He wants her moaning. He wants her begging as her breath fogs the mirror and they could no longer see their reflection anymore. He wants her on the carpet as he pounds on her until they forget the concept of time and feel nothing else but the delicious zings and zaps of their souls.

The monster in him that is always hungry for her is so much awake. Like a dog, he is practically salivating. He shouldn't be like that. Not with the others probably waiting for them downstairs.

"Do you think this would do?" He meets her unsure gaze at the mirror as she twists and turns to check on her reflection.

"That is perfect." He grins in reply. How else could he describe her?

"Sure?" Her tone is shaky.

"Sweet?" His head tilts as he looks straight to her eyes as he steps away from leaning on the wall and hugs her from the back. There, he sees the uneasiness that he had missed. With all the dirty thoughts, muddling him, he had been blinded of the worries that settles on her orbs.

"I am nervous." She whines.

"Why?" He kisses her shoulders as he asks. "You have met Yoongi hyung's parents, the Parks and the Jeons already. Why are you like this?"

"You don't understand." She whines. "And don't you forget that your parents are there as well? Tae's, Joonie's and Jin's, too. " She breathily adds, seemingly affected with how he is already nibbling her earlobes.

He only hums without looking away from the darkening shadows on her eyes, blanketing the concern within. He enjoys the way she automatically closes them with the way he licks her skin. Her lips tight as if keeping her heavenly moans from going out.

"Hobi- oppa." She scolds while gasping. Her eyes fail to pierce through and pluck the guilt out of him.

'Her eyes are just a pair of wonders.'

"Sorry. Can't help it." Hoseok murmurs on her nape.

"Stop that." She moans and pinches the naughty hand away from grouping her breasts. "The others might be waiting already."