107. FOREBODING

====================

Non-soulmates can only be married with the proof of being both Soulo or with the death of their fated mate.

====================

"You said you met your uncle yesterday. How was it?" Namjoon curiously asks as he finally puts down his phone on the coffee table and takes a chopstick to eat.

Aside from Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook who have a schedule, the five of them are in the suite's living room, eating their breakfast. Of course, the eldest has been extra attentive with her meal, sweetly feeding her food straight from his chopstick. His eyes are gleaming, still feeling euphoric from their bath. Yoongi has been casually giving her fruits to eat, smiling gummily from time to time. Hoseok has been complementing nonstop on the butter and strawberry jam combo for a perfect sandwich bread until the leader asks the question.

"It was awkward." She honestly answers.

"Why is that?" Hoseok asks confused.

Though it only happens sometimes, but Daun was open about her uncle. She talked about him at times. They know that she missed him so much. It would be expected for her to be excited to finally see him. Knowing that her meeting with the man had been awkward is quite confusing.

"It just felt so wrong. I don't know. He had been travelling, informing me that he would be away for months only to find him there. I never knew that he had been with papa. I don't even know how he knew I was there at that moment."

"Who is your uncle again? I'm sorry if it slipped from my mind, but I'm sure you didn't tell us his name yet." Namjoon eagerly asks. Somehow, knowing that the man is an artist piques his interest. Not that he is not interested with anything about Daun. However, he feels like he knows the man...maybe... just maybe.

"I didn't? Oh. How rude of me." Daun realizes how she had been occasionally talking about how a second father he is for her yet she didn't even introduce his name to them. "Han Geong-wan." She answers.

Namjoon stops munching his food and his eyes widen.

"Isn't he Hannah-ssi's father?" Hoseok inquires.

"Technically, he was her step-father. Though it didn't last that long, but Hannah still considers him as her father." Daun replies as she takes another bite of her fluffy omelet.

"You mean to say... Your uncle is one of the greatest Korean artists who ever lived?" Namjoon gawks in the information.

"Oh. If I could remember. You were there during his last exhibit in Seoul."

"I know him, Love!" Elation is obvious on his voice. "We talked a lot once and I love his works. I think he is one of the greatest artists I had ever known." Namjoon sincerely says his adoration. "I should had been more polite and gracious to him." He adds, mumbling.

"I think your appreciation is enough." Daun awkwardly laughs. As far as she knows, her uncle only loves showing his interpretation to the world. He seldom sells his creations. At least not for his own good. Once her uncle said that he only wants people to see how he views the world.

"Wait. How is he related to you? Are your mother and him related?" Yoongi asks.

Daun tilts her head. She is not sure herself as well. "Well... I don't know. He had been with papa ever since I could remember."

"Are they brothers?" This time Jin asks as he sits beside her at the couch.

"Best friends?" She is really not sure. She doubts that he is just a very dear friend to her papa.