66. NOW

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Proceed with caution.

====================

Human emotions are amplified with soulmates.

====================

"Where is Daun-ah? Hasn't she woken up?" The eldest asks curiously.

It's almost noon and usually their soulmate has already out and about. She is an early riser. He could always see her painting or doing anything every time he wakes up. Besides, she had promised to prepare breakfast. The man had expected her to be in the kitchen when he woke up yet she was not still there.

He let it be. Perhaps she was still with Namjoon. He didn't bother to check on her too. Who knows what they had done last night. However, the leader came out already showered and changed at nine and yet no Daun followed. Two hours had already passed and she was not still there. He became curious.

"Should I wake her up?" Jungkook springs up from the dining table. The empty cup of ramen is already in his hands, ready to be thrown away.

"Nah... Let her sleep more." Namjoon calmly says while he stares at the grinning Jimin. The said man is curiously so early today. He is Jimin after all. He is known to be always so late.

"What?" Jimin asks smirking when he feels the leader's eyes on him.

"You know. You don't have to take her back to her room if you want her to be with you." Namjoon just sighs.

Namjoon perfectly knows what had happened. It is not so difficult to connect the dots.

All the indications were so obvious not to notice. The extra messy hair she had, even though she does not move as much when sleeping. Her, wearing Jimin's shirt instead of the cute pajama she had worn when he laid with him. Not to mention the slight golden glow of her ribcage, just below her right breast, seeping through the thin shirt. He didn't have to ask especially with the stupid overly happy face of Jimin.

"I'll remember that Hyung." Jimin just stands chuckling and walks to the direction of the stairs to the second floor.

"Did something happen?" Jungkook just tilts his head, confused.

"What happened, Namjoon-ah?" The eldest curiously asks.

Namjoon just smiles. He is as curios and as confused as well as the other two. He wonders how it happened.

**********

The luminous number two on the digital clock glowed against the darkness as the two quietly walked through the dining hall and through the living room. Their hands were so warm, laced on each other. It was comfortable yet they could not help feel the heavy steps that they had to take. The climb to the stairs was becoming taxing. Each step was a countdown for the night to end.

"So... we're here?" Jimin whispered as they stood just outside her door.

She meekly nodded. Her eyes were downcast to their hands. She was playing with his rings, twisting and turning them on his fingers.

He raised her hands and kissed them tenderly. While sweetly smiling, his eyes were burning, never leaving hers as he did so. He observed her every reaction. He was hoping that perhaps, she too felt the dread of their parting.

Her eyes widened as she unconsciously gasped. Jimin could see golden flecks swirling through her orbs. The rise and fall of her chest were obvious as she breathed. It seemed that their parting had become difficult for her too.