95. MOMENTS

====================

The widely use of social media in the new age has educated people on the natural occurrence of Multiples. One may say, that no rare phenomenon can't be uncovered by the scrutiny of the masses with the speed of international social networking.

====================

The flashes of the cameras as they all exit Incheon International Airport are blinding. The media are feasting on their presence. Even though her seven had already exited, they can't seem to stop from taking pictures of her or at least to all the other female staffs where she perfectly camouflages with. Thankfully, not a picture clearly shows her face so far and no one has her name yet.

The moment the chaos in their rehearsal spread like wild fire, people had been talking about it nonstop. Some say she is one of the make-up artists, their camera noona or their translator. No one has cracked yet the real identity of the soulmate of seven. She is known as the illusive eighth. Surely, it's the reason why the media is adamant to know her identity. Even in America, paparazzi both foreign and Koreans were following them wherever they went. Afterall, Multiples in the industry is a phenomenal news. Uncovering her would surely be a hit.

Of course, there are other Multiples among celebrities but unlike them, those where only Multiples of three or four. The truthfulness of these were even doubtful. After all, celebrities tend to create controversies especially when their spotlights are blinking to nonexistence. But BTS is in another light. They are at the top of their careers and there is no enough reason for them to make such fallacy. With this, all the people are waiting for their words. Not to mention that having eight in their soulmate bond is so unheard. Besides, it has been five years since the last known Multiples in the industry.

Days passed and many more American TV shows wanted them for interviews. They were even demanding to include her. Love letters from Soulmate TV in Korea was even sent, requesting the eight of them to come for an interview as soon as they arrive in the country. And just like any other ridiculous letters, they only choose to leave it just like that... disregarded.

She doesn't like it for the news of BTS's new album are somewhat overshadowed with the news of them as Multiples. The country and the entire world want to hear the confirmation straight from their mouths. There was even a brazen journalist who asked them about it during their comeback media conference. Good thing, her seven were all chill about it as they had expected that something like that would happen. Without beating a bush, Namjoon, supported by the six, only asked to respect their privacy, telling the entire world that their soulmate wishes to remain unknown to the public. They hope that it would silence the media, which obviously never happened. It even escalated further.... for somehow the leader's answer indirectly nailed the fact that they have already found their soulmate and the seven of them share her, thus confirming them as Multiples.

The social media in the other hand are nosier than ever. Varying hashtags are trending every day ever since. Although Daun didn't have any to see what opinions that ARMYs are having, but Hannah had talked to her through Namjoon's phone and told her about it.

**********

"Well... I think, eighty percent of the ARMYs are supporting you. Ten percent I think are still so confused with the concept of Multiples. There are only few that are hostile. They don't seem to get it that what you have with BTS is real and by Fate. Of course, you can't please them. I am sure, the others are just those who pretend to be fans to ruin BTS's reputation. I am sure of that." Hannah nonchalantly says.

"Ohhh no... What about their popularity?" She was worried about their social standing. What if she ruined it for them? What if ARMYs are boycotting all their music? She knew too well how important music is for them.