67. BURST

====================

Soul pull is the intense sexual tension between soulmates. The longer they are alone with each other, the stronger the soul pull is.

====================

He is awoken with a very light comfortable hum buzzing in his chest and a throbbing rod in between his thighs.

He groans.

'Morning wood? It's not even morning. It's already afternoon.' He exasperates.

The sun is so high in the sky and his male anatomy has decided to function weirdly. For all the time of the day, it chose to have risen from its slumber. Perhaps it is because of his explicit dream during his nap.

He sighs. 'I am already old for this!'

He decides to take care of it while imagining the softness of Daun's mouth on him. How would her cherry lips feel against the skin? Oh he wants her helpless and begging for his love. He wants to mess with her face and make her wet with her tears with pleasure and his seed. He wants her on her knees, swallowing whole, choking on his length and girth, and playing his delicate balls. The imagery is enough to send goosebumps to his entire body. Imagine her smirk as she slurps his seed and begs for more of his essence. His skin immediately sizzles with the naughty Daun with her orbs hazed with lust only for him. He grabs his cock out and starts to stroke it when his door bursts out open and comes peeping the very woman he is imagining.

"Jinnie oppah! I have a -" Her statement hangs in the air. She freezes. Her eyes are wide as she sees his cock out in the open. Her mouth opens in shock. Her breathing is getting labored with how Seokjin's hand, continuously strokes the angry rod as it hardens more with her presence. "Sorry!" She yelps and immediately closes the door.

Jin was left open mouthed. 'It didn't just happen. Right? It did, didn't it?' A bucket of ice metamorphically just drops on him, soaking his entirety with dread. His stiff cock immediately wilts. He then grabs a pillow and screams on it. 'What a humiliation!' His reputation just shattered in a blink of an eye. That is if he has any kind of reputation in the eyes of their soulmate.

"Stupid!" He curses himself.

So much bothered and humiliated, he stands up and goes to the bathroom to wash. 'Damn.' It's a first to feel a bit disgusted with himself. He feels his heart and tries to discern her emotion. He feels the same lightness but with a bit of guilt and... excitement? He frowns. He can't quite tell if it's his or hers.

He then decides to go out and is taken by surprise as he opens the door of his room. There, still standing by his door is their Daun. Her dark brown hair is in a messy bun. The strands appear golden with the rays of sunlight seeping through the huge glass window. The tips of her ears are endearingly red. The redness appears to be descending to her skin covered by her white turtle neck.

"Daun-ah?" He calls in a false confidence that he is able to muster.

Immediately she turns to him and mumbles a "I didn't see anything! I swear!".

Seokjin must have gone crazy for a second of her movement just feels like minutes for him. He can't help but notice the different glow of her cheeks. Her long lashes seem to flatter with pixy dusts, glittering on the light. Her lips are like canned cherries glistening with its sugary syrup. Tiny curls of baby hair perfectly adorn her face. He must have been fallen too deep already. Nothing is helping his helpless heart for his Daun.

He snaps himself as she tilts her head with confusion. He must have been quite for a while. It took a long time to register the nervous words that she just mumbled.