22. RUN

====================

Anti-Fates are people who believes that one should have the free will to choose one's mate.

====================

Her eyes meticulous as she studies on the not so tiny tree in front of her. Its branches are almost bare with its leaves but every twists and turns of its twigs and even its bark got her attention. There are actually lots of its kind around the greenhouse but this particular is huge than the rest cramped in the facility. Perhaps its the largest. She doesn't know yet. She wonders how much time has been spent to grow such Bunjae - Korean bonsai.

It's known as a living art, that is why she is so much fascinated with them. It is also the art of time. Creating such bonsais doesn't just need ones creativity as well as their entire lives and the next, whoever it may be passed on. She wonders how many generations had it actually witnessed. How many hands actually poured their souls for bending the tree to it's magnificent shape. How much love has been spent. She also wonders how much the tree have endured, to constantly try to adapt to its unnatural state as it was kept on uprooted again and again and transferred to a smaller pot just to hinder its natural growth. Though almost dead looking, it still remains grand and beautiful.

Daun is in Bonjae Museum in Seoul. The trees on their unique pots are usually placed outside with the natural weather but since winter is coming and due to cold, they are kept for safety inside multiple green houses. She has been among the largest, strolling around observing and sometimes capturing their majestic beauty with her cellphone for half an hour now. She's in her beige turtle neck with a knee-length skirt paired with red flat boots. Her furry red coat snuggles just on her shoulders, sleeves just dangling on her sides as the heat generated by the greenhouse has made her hot and sweaty. She mindlessly walked further when she is stopped by someone's back. Her cheeks practically squished on the impact as the giant victim stumbled forward, almost falling.

"Oppss... Sorry...." She sincerely says. "It's my fault, I didn't see you." She adds bowing to the man. She doesn't expect anyone on the greenhouse. It has been known that less people tend to visit with the coming winter.

"It's ok...ay." His eyes wide as the man realizes who just happened to push him. He doesn't know if Fate loves him that much. His mind can't comprehend how fortunate he is. No wonder he's been smelling her scent around and been mistaking it as one of the flowering bonsais in the museum's greenhouse. He was wrong for thinking it as an extreme longing for his soulmate. If he knew, he's sure he would search for her.

"Daun-ah?" He unconsciously gasps. Her name is so nice on his lips as he utters it, so soft and sweet sounding.

She looks on his face wondering who the man is. How does he know her? She too has the feeling of knowing the man. She knows she had met him before but can't point out where.

Namjoon pales of his mistake. He doesn't know how to explain how he knows her. He doesn't want her to scream 'stalker' on him. He scratches his head as he takes off his cap, the same one he used when he visited her exhibit. He messes his locks with his left hand and swipe his bare face, a habit he does when he's perplexed. His genius mind is thinking ways to reason out to her, then he recalls what Jungkook told him, about her mistaking their identities.

"I am a fan." He says. He really wants to introduce himself as her soulmate but he opt not do it instead. The seven of them had agreed to take it slow. They are in Multiples anyway, they have to consider not just his wants but everyone's also. And besides, being her fan is totally not a lie. He truly loves her work. "I was in your exhibit" He adds, proving his claim.

"Ahahhh!!! She exclaims, as the word fan unlocks something on her memory. She can remember now where she had seen him. He was in Hannah's lock screen. The only man that Kevin, Hannah's husband, has been bitterly jealous of. "Kim Namjoon-ssi?" The leader of BTS. Her mind just exploded of this fact.

He blushes, nodding. His smile bright, his adorable dimples showing. He feels an overwhelming joy blooming from his heart. He didn't know how his name can be so beautiful from Daun's lips.

"Yes. I'm Kim Namjoon." He offers his large hand for a hand shake. His hands trembles with great anticipation.

Call him a creep but he can't wait to finally feel her hands. He was cursing himself for not noticing her the first time he bumped at her because of those fans and unconsciously activated his Soul ink. Now, he wants to fully experience what the others felt as they touch.

"Wahhh... Really? Kim Namjoon of BTS? He's really here!" The squeal is so loud followed by series of excited hushes. This gives a horrifying chill to Namjoon. He can't believe it. How does anyone know of his whereabouts? His mind swirling with panic as he looks over the entrance and sees three young women excitedly gossiping and walking towards them. Phones are up, somewhat recording. Definitely not an ARMY but sasaengs.

Daun can feel the dread on him. She sees his face pales as he stiffens the moment she hears the squeal. His obvious panic makes her heart hurts with so much concern. She had seen it before and it was definitely not okay. She was supposed to be angry of being trampled with the man on the parking lot the first time she met him. Having witnessed the chase and his panic before made her feel sympathetic. She could not comprehend how can a celebrity live a normal life with all those crazy fans following them. After recollecting all Hannah's annoyed bursts with some unsought and invading fans of her favorite idols, she feels like she has to do something for him.

Without any second thoughts, she grabs his hands. The warmth of her hands sweeps the conflicting fear and worry on his whole being. Her sudden action makes him alert. His eyes questioning as their eyes meet.

She gives a knowing smile. Her eyes glints in compassion.

"Come on!" She says as she attempts to pull him away from his spot.

He then understands and nods. His feet ready for the first step. He can feel an unexplainable excitement bouncing within him.

"Let's run!"