53. CUDDLES

===================  

Soul enhancers are aphrodisiacs to the soul. It temporarily heightens all soul senses and artificially strengthens soul bounds. One adverse effect is the overwhelming want and need to one's soulmate.

===================

"That Min Yoongi!" Jin mumbles as he frustratingly punches the dough instead of kneading it. He is not supposed to be jealous. No, he is not. He is beyond jealous.

He knows that he should not be feeling the swelling annoyance in his gut. Not now that he can feel progress with her relationship to them. He knows very well that his feelings will only lead him to his destruction.

It started when he first lost the "paper, stone, scissors" to know who was supposed to sleep beside her on her bed. Among all the men, he was eliminated first. It's as if Fate has cursed him not to be with her. Is it because he was sleeping all those times with her in the hospital? No way! It's not fair. He was sleeping most of those times!

He was looking forward to be with her alone. Movie moments or their chit chats along with his brothers doesn't count. Her helping with cooking along with Yoongi and Jungkook doesn't count. Don't mistake it. He was happy with her helping them. The occasional touches as they bump as they move with their individual tasks had made him giddy. However, none matters as much. He wants her solo moments too. His heart has been itching with it. His skin screaming for her touch.

He doesn't know why it is happening to him. He's becoming an addict, constantly wanting to lay his eyes to her and touch the softness of her skin. He should be understanding. They are Multiples after all. He should be giving but every time he loses another chance to be closer to her, his heart is heavy with emotions that he doesn't know how to handle.

He had decided to take action. He had planned for a way to have her time, but before he could ask her, Min Yoongi had already taken his move.

"T-that p-pale genius!" He swears awkwardly, not knowing what to insult to his dear brother.

The man has been a tease last night. He was a proud jerk after marching in their penthouse with their blissful lovely apple pie following him. His sweetness... his buttercup... his darling sugar is a whole playful fairy after their day out. They are ecstatic of course. For just a few days, she had been open to them. Namjoon had a hand of her change, not to mention her best friend... but that Min Yoongi did something even more. He could see it in his eyes.

Thud. He lands another punch to the dough.

'The mischievous glint of his eyes was nothing simple.'

Thud.

'And he had the audacity to follow her to her room and sleep beside her without asking me!'

"Jinnie?"

He stills. Both of his fists which are in their momentum to drop another punch to the poor dough are immediately placed to his sides. He lifts his head as he looks at his dearest. He can feel her sweet voice enveloping him, diluting the unlikely feelings into nothingness. Her smile alone can evoke his gentleness. Her crescent twinkling eyes are truly a healing patch for his open jealous wounds.

"What are you doing?" Daun asks with a blinding frown plastered on her beautiful face. She looks confused but for Jin, the wrinkle on her forehead is nothing but adorable. She is just perfect!

"Preparing the dough for later." He sweetly answers. He had expressed that he want to try making a pie. He learned that she likes the dessert a lot.

"You're doing it wrong." She walks around the kitchen island and stands beside him.