101. SEVEN

WARNING: The story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual  scenario. You've been warned. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Myth: Multiple binding is the physical, emotional, and spiritual bonding of all the pieces of the soul into one. It only happens when the frequency of emotions of love in each person in Multiples is the same at the same moment in time.

====================

Tears of frustration flow, joining the beads of sweat in between her breast. Her body is vibrating. Her brain clouded with only one thing – to cum.

Daun wants to cum. She has to cum. She needs to cum.

Her mouth opens to beg yet her tongue is tied, sealed with Jimin's searching lips.

She feels helpless – gloriously helpless. Her body is shaking. Her skin is itching for more.

"Please..." She is able to gasp between Jimin's kisses.

She feels Taehyung's lips had travelled north to her tender breast, drinking the beads of her frustration, pinching and rolling her pink nipples with his naughty fingers. He is hovering over her nakedness that is lying at the edge of the bed, while Jin and Yoongi are pleasuring her in between her widely opened thighs.

Noticing how she had become uncomfortable at the couch, Jin carried her to his room. It is the simplest one but with widest bed among all others. They had totally stripped there, joining her once again, hands and lips all over her, worshipping on every pore of her skin.

"Ahhh.... No..." Once again, she sobs as the two stops before she could cum. Her pussy is throbbing. It is once again clenching on nothing after being roughly finger fucked and tongue fucked simultaneously. They are determined to edge her endlessly.

Jimin nibbles on her lower lip as he pulls a little and let go. It leaves her chasing for more. Chuckling, he pushes the strands of hair from her sweaty face. His orbs bare tenderness and lusts for her. They are squinting with the intertwining of heat and so much love, like a lovesick crazy. She doubts she could beg for him to give her the release she wants with his evil smile that is determined of instilling more of that lusts in her.

Searching for Namjoon, hear head snaps to where he sits and tries to reach out to him, orbs begging to end her suffering and just send her to heaven or to hell – wherever they want her to be.

"Please..." They have successfully made her dumb. She doesn't even know what words to say anymore!

"Come here, darling. Let me give it to you." Jin smirks and pulls her to stand. She doesn't even know what's the purpose. They have the entire bed to bounce with, yet her body meekly follows. Her feet are wobbling. Her knees are unbuckling. Before she falls and sprawls on the carpet, Jin easily hooks her leg to his hip, and supports her thighs with a hand. Her other feet, dangling with the eldest's height.

"Let me help you." Namjoon stands to her back, sandwiching her between their sweaty naked bodies, holding her hip so firmly and pushing her towards the eldest. She could feel Jin's cock sliding on her pussy lips while Namjoon's is poking at her bum.

"What a sight." Jungkook groans as he sits comfortably on the bed, back leaning on the headboard, his length so stiff with the gushing precum. His eyes are darkly gleaming with so much excitement.

"You are so hot Daun-ah." The naked Hoseok, who comfortably spreads on a love seat, comments as his hands are busily caressing his solid cock, just like what the others are doing. "Can't wait for you to beg for me next." He adds.