71. FIRE

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Proceed with caution.

====================

The scent of female pheromones released during sexual intercourse is considered as the strongest aphrodisiac.

====================

Jungkook drags Daun out of the pavilion and to a path that she never noticed before. Their hands are tightly linked together as they trudge along the dirt path and towards the towering trees. They stop from time to time to graze their lips with the needed kisses.

They are sweet. They are rushed. They are gentle. They are fierce. Altogether, the kisses are hot, never failing to inflame the swelling emotions that Daun feels inside. She can only giggle with the bubbling mirth and happiness.

He smiles as he tags her to hurry and hushes her from time to time with her loudening giggles, warning that someone might notice them. Her giggles morphs to echoing laughs with his absurdity. Of course, there are no one to be watchful of, except from her other worried soulmates. However, Daun doesn't think of them as much for she knows too well that she is already okay. Her only thoughts are the need to be with Jungkook and the excitement of what to come.

Her thoughts are only with the youngest of her soulmates and the tingles in their touch, never bothering how the towering trees had parted to reveal an old cabin with beautiful river as its background. The waters are pristine, silently rushing just like her emotions for the past hours before finding him in the pavilion. She had never thought to be alone with the man. It was always with the others. Sometimes she would think that he somehow just puts up with her presence because she is also his soulmate. Of course, it was one of the thoughts that are nonsensical. After all their several make outs, which are both heated or tamed that never escalated so far, with the approving eyes of the others, her brain would still think the same. She had thought a lot about it, castigating her mind with which Yoongi had soothed her earlier this morning. Perhaps, her brain can't still comprehend that she has seven and that Jungkook too has the same need of her as the others.

"Come." She hears him darkly say as they finally step to a foyer. The air is cold but somehow, the fire that is Jungkook, is warming her up. Like a moth so eager to be burned, she lets him tag her inside.

The hinges of the door rattle with how hard Jungkook shuts it with haste. Not a second is wasted as he firmly presses her against the hard wood, earning him a breathy gasp. He then simultaneously nibbles and sucks her already swollen lips, swallowing all her reprimands of his roughness.

The two are so engrossed to the wonderful pleasant zings of their connection, not even giving time to assess the place that they are in.

The cabin's interior is anything but old. An antique crystal chandelier shines above them, witnessing their hungry fingers, fiddling, touching and caressing on the expanse of their clothed body. It hears their moans as they entangle their tongues and dances with the heated music of intense lust. They are so caught up with how much they could burn each other that they are missing how there is already a lit fireplace with new stocks of firewood by the side, making the cabin welcomingly warm. There are canvasses littered by the glass window facing the river and paint brushes with a pallet of acrylic paint beside an already used glass of water, muddled with a mixed of colors. There is a half-filled bottle of cider and a slightly bitten burger at the coffee table. Definitely, someone was or is already occupying the place, yet they never notice it.

She moans louder with his searing hands firmly squeezing her bum as he finally discards the jacket.

Jungkook can't help but catches his breath on the beauty that is in front of him as he steps back a little. His gaze wonders on her as his tongue wets the tremble on his lips. There is no mistake on the swirls of adoration as he sizes her from head to toe. Her baby hair sticky on the sweat of her forehead. Her eyes hooded mirroring his. Her lips are so swollen and so red. Her chest heaving. Her skin glows with a blush.